• 3781 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12219 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Level up rewards.

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by PeytonSam, Feb 9, 2019.

1. 1. Improved level rewards
    2. Heya, So I'm a fairly high level now and I've been recently disappointed when I level up. It takes me quite a while to level up, and when I get "1000 shards" as my level up reward it doesn't seem much like a reward. I can earn 1000 shards in 2-3 games of cakewars, which is the game I main/play the most. We do get something decent every 10 levels, but it would be nice to have more motivation to get to the next 10th level. Basically, I'm requesting that the rewards be increased/more rewarding. I'm unsure as to what the rewards could be, perhaps the community could give some good input on what to add to improve the level up reward system below.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
    TheDoc1tor and ireallylikerats like this.
  2. I wouldn’t be opposed to more rewards for those with higher levels. As of now the best rewards are given every 10 levels and I can understand your frustration at being such a high level and only receiving little rewards. Maybe throw in a couple of more chests? At such high levels it gets really difficult and time-consuming to reach the next level so I don’t think a few more chests would hurt.

What kind of rewards would you want to be added, though? All I can think of off the top of my head for new rewards would be chests, as level colors should stay restricted to level 100. I’m interested to see any ideas you might have.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  3. When I had a pretty high rank on my Java account, it didn’t seem like the rewards weren’t as prominent as they should be. I do agree with you that there should be more rewards. I do not feel like you should receive something different then Shards or Gems for just leveling up to other ranks. Though, I believe that we shall increase the number of Shards and Gems you receive, hence that makes sense.

I do in facts support this, just more Shards and Gems, not other rewards.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  4. Hey there!

I am currently at level 48 and trying to reach level 50. Right now, I am still working on leveling up to 50 and more, so I can able to earn better rewards. Personally, when you are at a high level, I do think it should be modified to increase the chance of earning more gems and shards. Also, like Umbreon said that the new rewards will be the chests, and I agree with her too. Overall, I think having to increase gems and shards especially earning more chests will be a great idea. That is an excellent job that you have! Keep up the great work!

Posted Feb 9, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 9, 2019
  5. Might be a little too late to adjust the rewards since those who have already hit a certain level have claimed their rewards already. We would have to create a new system so that those who claimed the rewards already will get the better rewards you're suggesting. Not entirely sure if we can do this but I do agree that the rewards should be better.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
    Wiz_Techno likes this.
  6. I'd rather we didn't change the system. Everyone who had previous levels got all the level rewards and it inflated the whole chest and gem economy for like a year until everyone spent the coins and chests they got. The rewards are fine as is. At least we have rewards instead of none like we previously had.

Thanks
    Techno

Posted Feb 9, 2019