• 611 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6192 Players Online
  • 5581 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

LEVEL 100: The Easiest Guide on Getting Levels Quickly!!!

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Hilly, Jan 13, 2021.

?

How Many Players do you think will achieve Level 100 in 2021?

1. 0-50

15.1%
  2. 51-100

18.3%
  3. 101-150

12.9%
  4. 151-200

10.8%
  5. 201-250

5.4%
  6. 251-300

5.4%
  7. 301-400

10.8%
  8. 401-500

3.2%
  9. 501+

12.9%
  10. Green Party

14.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So you want to get Level 100 quickly huh? Well you've come to the right place. Getting Level 100 seems like this all-challenging goal that feels unattainable-- you've been playing the wrong games to get this goal and that's why it feels so impossible! Now I'm not saying you'll get Level 100 in less than a day because that's obviously impossible, (unless Area51 ever gets released lol) but what I am saying is that with a committed schedule you could achieve level 100 faster than you ever thought possible.

Games to avoid because the EXP/WIN is terrible: Paintball, Gladiators, Super Spleef, Runner, Dragons, Dragon Escape, Snake, Turf Wars, Bacon Brawl, Sheep Quest, Sneaky Assassins, Death Tag, One in the Quiver, Nano Games

Games to play because the EXP/WIN is good: Monster Maze, Super Smash Mobs, Draw My Thing, Speed Builders, Cake Wars, Survival Games
    --> Even though there are multiple games listed here, Monster Maze, Super Smash Mobs, & Speed Builders are by far the best EXP/WIN accounting time as well

Further Data for Exp Grinding

Thanks to @Deidara, @rqil @Timmi6790 providing us the stats bot and filtered data, data can be collected and made very simple to read. This Pie Chart is the Total Exp Earned by the Top 100 Players with the Most Exp on the Server for the Last Week of Exp Grinding. From this chart, one can infer that if they want Exp quickly, they should follow along in the footsteps of the people who have been playing on this server long enough to know which games are the best and worst for getting levels the fastest.

[​IMG]

Still don't believe you can get level 100 quickly? Well these are the top 16 players with the Most Earned Exp of 2020. The Number One player Alicy earning TWO TIMES the amount of EXP needed to achieve Level 100 & the 16th player in this chart achieving 2 Million EXP MORE than level 100.

Even though I don't know everyone on this list, 4 Players Used Speed Builders (alicy, nwang888, monkeyman797, YTK_BOWSER) for the majority of their EXP, 1 Player Used Cakewars (MOLLYKING), and 1 Player Using Block Hunt (jAEK).

[​IMG]

That Being Said: Any game I haven't mentioned in this thread is because I don't know enough about the exp it gives because of the most recent EXP changes in all the games. A Daily Goal of Exp for getting level 100: 60k-75k per day is a great and both practical goal for players dedicated and willing to put in the time to earn level 100!

Posted Jan 13, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 14, 2021
    alicy, jis, Phamtastic and 26 others like this.
  2. Note: Monster Maze is the best game for xp on the server if three conditions are fulfilled:

You're the best on the server
    You can start your own lobbies
    Pogchamp

Posted Jan 13, 2021
  3. Wow! I'm impressed by the amount of research you've done to put this thread together. Although it's not a very long thread, it's easy to understand and it gets your point across.

Regarding the content of the thread itself, I will definitely be following some of the tips in it because I'm pretty far away from level 100 myself; I believe this will be very useful.

Thanks! ;)

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  4. If someone got level 100 as a Master Builders main, I would be impressed. Confused, perhaps even disgusted, but impressed.

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    MonkeySlap and nottodisappear like this.
  5. Hey Hilly!

First and foremost, thank you so much for taking the time to put this thread together. I'm sure I can speak for myself, and possibly many others who are trying to reach level 100 when I say that this thread is something we appreciate. Your hard work and research does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. I would like to start my response with admitting that I had a good laugh about the Area 51 reference in the beginning of your thread. That limited time mini-game did give out so much XP, and I wish I would've taken advantage of it when it was still out.

I will certainly be trying to play more of these games more often. I already knew that Survival Games and Cake Wars gave great xp, but as for the other games mentioned, I had no idea. Thank you for recommending these games for xp!

Some things I really appreciated in this thread are the included statistics. I feel that you did a great job in providing the facts and statistically backing them up overall. Again, thank you so much for making this thread and I will most definitely be following the tips in this guide to reach 100. 92/100

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Hilly likes this.
  6. this is an incredible thread! i'm level 54 after years of playing, and one of my ultimate goals is to get to 100. i'll be coming back to this thread for sure!

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Hilly likes this.
  7. Yep, smash right now is insane. ~1k for a win in three minutes, even more for a perfect game. With an EXP booster it's just absolutely nuts. I'm gaining levels left and right :)
    Huge props on the graph, I've been confused as to the best EXP-earning games for a while, though I originally went to SSM because I was told it's the best. This info is super detailed; i'm surprised there are players who have hauled more than what is needed to meet the level 100 EXP requirement.

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Hilly likes this.
  8. I wish I played that game so I would be 30 million exp already "GEEEEEZ"

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  9. His name is HotCold (:

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    affinity0, Hilly and JN_PlayzMC like this.
  10. SSM more xp than BLD i thought D:

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    Chpinkles likes this.
  11. Imagine if xp boosters existed during the time of the area 51 raid

Posted Jan 19, 2021
    Hilly and DJPenguinPro like this.
  12. this is a cool thread, but I chose green party for the survey because I am terrible at guessing

It seems like I've been stuck on level 90 for an eternity, but to be honest, that's just because I haven't been getting on enough

But this thread is good news for me because I already main SSM, speed builders, and DMT, which you said give the best XP

So guess I'll be at lvl 100 soon, maybe. I mean, I don't really care. I'm just here to have fun every once in a while.

I also have 2 XP boosters that came from buying immortal. Trying to find a good time to use them. Probably not anytime soon

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Hilly likes this.
  13. I love the thread but... with the XP being lowered a TON does all of this stuff still match correctly? After a win in SSM and getting 12 kills I get 900 xp. SB I get 500 after a win, Monster Maze I have played but I really didnt pay attention to XP as much. So does the things you said still mean it orrr??

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  14. Hey!

I recently came across this thread and after reading through the information, it motivated me to go for level 100! Due to Skywars getting a nerf in XP it's been really hard for me to be motivated to play other games. However, this thread has given me other opportunities to level up quicker! I definitely plan on grinding out games such as Cake Wars, SSM, and even Speed Builders! I enjoyed reading your thread Hilly and hope to see more threads like this one! Maybe with other statistics of the server? Have a great rest of your day! (:

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Hilly likes this.
  15. Hii!

I'm definitely going to be coming back to this thread a lot - I hope I can use this to my advantage! Thanks for putting so much effort into this thread!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Hilly likes this.
  16. If there has been a very recent (within the last 5 days) exp change than my numbers could be wrong and the games, but if there hasn’t been any change, then the games and numbers are still accurate.

SSM will consistently give you anywhere from 600-900 exp leaning towards the higher side after the update.

As for speed builders, it should still give around 1.2k per win which is one of the best exp games on the server for effort time and win consistency.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Dezzy and xWand like this.
  17. Hey!

One of my goals by the end of 2021 is to actually reach level 100, and I would like to thank you for making this forum post! I will definitely try out the other games too so I can be able to level up quicker! This forum post also motivated me to reach level 100.

Thank you for this post, and good luck to those who are trying to reach level 100!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  18. Anyone got any specific tips for this? I have just started playing again after years of not playing. I used to be pretty good at SSM and I have come back and now can barely win a game as everyone is so much better than 4 years ago. Any tips for improvements or easier games for XP?

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  19. so how many xp does it take to get to level 100? from

i'm guessing it takes 11 million?

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  20. Its roughly 10.6 million or something, so yea.
    At this scale the ten thousands isnt very significant.

Posted Jan 22, 2021