• 125 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2043 Players Online
  • 1918 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

let Castle defense back

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by KillenDeath, May 24, 2022.

1. I think Castle defense is a very. nice game

Posted May 24, 2022
  2. While I do like Castle Defense when it is released, I think it should stay as a limited time gamemode. Letting it be a limited time mode will let players be excited for Halloween and people won't get bored of it. If it became permanent people will slowly get bored of it. We will also need a new limited time mode for Halloween. So for now I think that Castle Defense should stay as a limited time mode.

Posted May 24, 2022
  3. we can do a 20v20 multi cakes cake war

armed cakewar

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 24, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 24, 2022
  4. Hey,
    The Leadership Team has mentioned before that they would prefer Castle Defense to be a Limited Time Gamemode and because of that, it'll probably stay that way. It's unfortunate if you like the game, however, I feel this is a smart choice, and I do feel it's better suited that way. As Knazamn mentioned, it would be nice if Bedrock would add another Halloween Gamemode to be excited for, but for now this is all we got and it gives people a reason to look forward to the Halloween Update.

Posted May 24, 2022
    MC_Minium likes this.
  5. Howdy!
    A game like Castle Defense is a very nice addition to a specific time (for example Halloween, winter times etc.) where the Castle Defense game mode maybe gets characterised to a certain period. In my personal view, it's not a wise decision if Mineplex adds new/old games back into the game because this can cause to bore players out or exhaust Mineplex's joy. There is a high chance that the game mode will turn back at a specific period. That is all decided by the LT.

Posted May 24, 2022
  6. If it's for Halloween then I am not excited.

Posted May 24, 2022
  7. Why not Noctis?

Posted May 25, 2022
  8. While I, along with a ton of other players, love Castle Defense, the game is currently only a limited time game. It was specifically made for Halloween to be the special holiday event, so it won't be made into a permanent game. Personally, I also don't believe the game is polished enough to be a full gamemode. While the game is incredibly fun as is, there are tons of updates that could be done to the shop, rewards, mobs/kits, etc. It most likely would lose popularity quickly if turned into a full time game, as it lacks the proper amount of development to stop it from being overly repetitive.

Posted Jun 1, 2022