• 2248 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10686 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Legendary

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Yato, Aug 5, 2019.

1. this is an idea if a new legendary is ever added.

Runic Blade

What an interesting design. Once wielded by the great warriors of the nether endowed with their countless legacies. Forged so pure it will conquer even the darkest depths.

Deals 8 Damage With Attack

Passive Runes Drop Chance Amplified.

The idea is for this to be another farming legendary

-=-
    Update
    Texture Idea
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-=-
    Updated 3D Texture
    https://usecubes.com/explore/588951
    [​IMG]
    thanks,
    - yato

Posted Aug 5, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 5, 2019
    Busjack5 likes this.
  2. great idea actually.. Would love to see this

Posted Aug 5, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  3. I don’t think this will be viable because you need to take it to event and it’s risky (players and dying to event).

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  4. heyo!

This is a great idea, this would get players out and using legendaries more often then usual, thus making the game more enjoyable for more players. The risk you have to take is a huge part of clans which would make it great for it to be implemented.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  5. Clans is about taking risks. Runes are hard to get but they are for PvP/PvE. Same thing with other legendaries. Also, there are rune amps which don't need events.
    --- Post updated ---
    bump
    My last bump forever pretty much :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 31, 2019
  6. Looks like a great idea!
    Maybe you should add some more information and talk about the blade. Cool pictures and pixel design, really good job. I hope to see more of this from you soon..

Posted Sep 1, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  7. Well yeah, but it would be a little less rare then a runed picaxe (not that rare) so that people would bring it to nether or event or booster either way. RP mining in wilderness is risky, but do people still do it? Yes.

Posted Sep 3, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  8. Hey there,

I personally like the concept idea of a ‘farming’ legendary however this alone for a legendary isn’t enough skill and use wise, why not extend to more than runes? Although the concept of a legendary to use for farming is great with the current content in the game it is limited of which it can help people farm without being too over powered or too under powered. Of course the suggestion of a passive legendary That boosts team mates certain way could be too over powered and would be heavily used and quickly populated due to the grind of raids.
    (unless there was a new way to obtain one wink)
    Hence I’ve come to the conclusion of suggesting this,
    If it were to be a grinding legendary;
    It grants (x) amount of extra chance for a rune when fighting nether mobs
    It grants (x) more quantity of emeralds dropping from mobs when being killed
    Right clicking in an area of grass saplings and crops it will grow and extra 5-10% with a cooldown if (x)
    More could be thought of possibly because those are really only base line ideas
    (Would need discussion)
    Or for a passive legendary
    It could have different skills on it depending on the drop and would not be able to change (kinda like the scythe but it’d be impossible not to have a rune on it)

Luck I; Players in a (x) radius would receive a x% of a chance to hit .xx amount of extra damage,

Along side with that it would also hold the ability to give out random potion effects of other small abilities in an x block radius however, it could be beneficial or un beneficial because it also affects the user as much as it does to the players around them.
    This is only a small sketch of a bigger picture and would need a lot of discussion but I do like the idea of creating a more passive or farming legendary.

Great work and keep it up!
    -Busjack5

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    Coyly. and Yato like this.
  9. I propose this
    Runic Blade base damage of 7
    ------------------------
    Blade does [RNG {1.5} - {3} extra damage to any mob (generated on the drop)]

While in inventory all bosses have 5.9 % chance more of dropping a legendary item

The amount of people in the boss arena with a runic blade in their inventory increases the percentage of a legendary drop by one percent. For example, if 60 players are in a boss arena, the boss has a 65.9 % chance of dropping a legendary item.

While killing nether mobs with the runic blade, they have an extra whopping 8 % to drop any rare.

While killing regular mobs with the runic blade, there is a 7 % chance to drop an emerald and a 2.5% chance to drop 2.

While killing undead city / eclipse mobs there is a 32 percent chance to drop 2 extra emeralds and a 10.5 percent chance to drop 3 extra emeralds.

Passive Skill : While holding the runic blade near any amount of mobs (Within a 21 block aura), you earn + 1 % speed and +1 % attack speed. Let x be the amount of mobs in your aura. Let S be the amount extra speed and attack speed you earn.

Posted Sep 11, 2019