• 2257 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10695 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Clans] LEGACIES RECRUITMENT - Season 6

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xion, Nov 19, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love how I leave kozmeticYT then you get mad at me and you tell me kms and you hackusate me cause im better than you so yeah and I never lost leggies. Me and fade were 1v1ing with a hyper and I wasnt even at the base and he got phased not 4 leggies btw. And the 4 other leggies kozmeticYT wasnt me it was you

Posted Jan 19, 2019
  2. bahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahah you admitted to losing them and you told me to kms not vice versa.

Posted Jan 20, 2019
  3. --- Post updated ---
    I might try to recruit when I get my new pc. Could take a long time tho add me on discord if ya will
    #EmePlayZ2562

Posted Jan 20, 2019
  4. I guess I have to say this for a second time then since nobody read my post.

Applications are closed for this clan until further notice. If you 'apply' while it is closed then you have a 0% chance of getting in.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2019
  5. Mk

Posted Jan 22, 2019
  6. i applied before closed and I was supposed to be pvp tested and never was

Posted Jan 23, 2019
  7. If you could remember when I told you that I'd trial you a week before S6 starts that would be nice...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 24, 2019
  8. I want to illu hit all of your clan members at least 2 times

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  9. IGN: xHyperTiger ( I will change this to Vultickz Later)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Previous Clans: Minemen, DerpySquad, nautlius? (Some rip off clan of the orignal), AsianGramp, Wet taco, nutorious that i have forgotten sorry :C

Why do you want to join
    ?: I want to join because, I want to have a good fun team i am tired of being solo and would like to work with team. I believe that this is the clan for me as i trust in myself that i can make friends and become a good well known member of the clan i also really want to have fun next season instead of hopping around clans with friends i work amazing with teams!

Bonus round!

I have been playing since alpha but the best picture i can get was taken in beta

[​IMG]

I will be creating a channel i just never get fun clans so i will happily start recording once in a clan! :D

I also have a discord: Vultickz#9580

Posted Jan 31, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.