• 2100 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10538 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Clans] LEGACIES RECRUITMENT - Season 6

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Xion, Nov 19, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all! I'm back for recruiting for our clan again.
    Our current roster for Season 6 is -

SpookyXion, Xyrilorrs - Leader
    Azif, Blurzyy, eboyryan, Tarbes, WrecksYT (Possibly) - Admin
    xBaeless, Tacuri, bloopyblob, WalkieCombos - Member

(New members I forgot to add
    sweatyfeeling, ethethchan, if I forgot anyone else message me on discord)
    If you want to join, you will have fill out this form, then add me on Discord at Xion#8497
    I will demo -
    IGN - (SpookyXion)
    We need to know the IGN for your main account obviously, to check for your Clans background and to meet with you in-game generally. You may use an alt for our clan, as long as your main isn't banned. This doesn't mean you can hack..
    Age - (14)
    We don't stress age as much as we care about maturity, but we want this clan to be 12+ at least. If you are younger, we will care more about maturity.
    Previous Clans - (Legacies, Poom, camel, OG Trojan, Meta, Secret, Lynx, Grind, Revolution)
    We just want to know your previous clans to see your experience with power clans and solos.
    Do you have a microphone - (Yes)
    Communication is very important, reduces throwing gear a lot
    Why you want to join - (I'm the leader so I can't say anything)
    We don't want people to inside, thats one of the main reasons we quit this season, the other main reason is because Xyril quit and I can't maintain a big clan alone lol, if you have good reasons you are probably less likely to inside.

Pretty basic, only 4 questions, but this is really all we need.

Bonus Points if...
    -You are friends with any of our members
    -You have been in a clan with me before
    -You are a YTer with 100+ subs, (or good views)
    -You have been playing since Alpha with proof

Our clan is pretty strong. We took over Clans 1 very fast, and made a beautiful base courtesy of vSmoo (Blurzyy).
    Let me clarify some things,
    I do not cheat.. I've been pvping with horrible fps for 3 years, so I've grown a bit used to it. Does not mean I use smooth aim lol
    Xyrilorrs doesn't hack anymore, I got him out of it
    Tarbes doesn't hack, never has
    Wrecks may or may not play with us, it depends on his interests in Season 6, and that shouldn't effect you applying for our clan
    vSmoo doesn't cheat either, I don't know where that came from
    WE ARE NOT A HACKER CLAN. I can't stress this enough. In Late S3 a clan stole our name and cheated a lot, and Season 5 was a mess with Drop.
    If you listen and have fun while playing, you will have a good time in our clan even if we get insided or raided by hackers.
    If you pass the PvP trial that either I, Tarbes or Azif will be hosting, then you will have to talk to some of our clan members to see if they're fine with you.
    Good luck to all applicants!
    -Xion

Posted Nov 19, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 20, 2018
  2. niec clun huwp yoo git sum pweeyaz

Posted Nov 20, 2018
  3. Go ahead and apply if you want, we are more open to new members for this next season

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 20, 2018
  4. IGN: joerock777

Discord (if needed): joerock777#7045

Previous Clans: Choppstick, Reinforced, zStoryModz, EzGear, Angmar (allied with sorcery), Graveyard, Aztec and lots lots more.

Do you have a microphone: Of course!

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to be in a clan who are friendly, mature and just to be in an environment to have fun! (It doesn’t matter about the gear it’s the experience that counts)
    I can also solo events such as the Iron Wizard and Skeleton King in 5-10 minutes and can even do up to 3 man raids because I have the tips and tricks into (slowly) becoming a power clan.
    I’m in the UK and sometimes I can be on while others are sleeping so there would be even up to 3-4 people on (on the most popular server) and I can buy supply drops, boss tokens, rune amps and yes even get out own clan banner if you really want me to. At the moment I have a clans banner and 2 rune amplifiers that I can use to solo the nether and to farm runes and ores and I can be able to organise chests.
    Getting Raided
    Well, I can’t say much about this one because in raids I can do a 1v10 and not lose 1 set because I know how and where to defend because I can create a fake chest room which will use up 5-10 minutes as a destraction so I can take the gear downstairs, there is also another tactic I use that if my base is small and there isn’t that many people I would simply block the chests with 2 layers of stone bricks (or any other block if the admin or leader doesn’t want me to use sb)

I have been playing clans since beta BUT I do have proof I have been playing since at least S1 because I was in one of Enchantoh’s video when he went to the event.

Bonus Point

I have noticed that I will get a bonus point if I know anyone else in the clan, and I do I am really good friends with Azif and he is a really nice and good person and usually when I invite him to my clans we get 2 dubs of gear because I work well in a team with him (and anyone else).

Posted Nov 20, 2018
    KyloRen1010 likes this.
  5. IGN: mpeterski
    Discord: Lil Peter#9325
    Clans: Legacies, Severed, BlueLegacy
    Mic: Yes
    Why do i want to join: I want to join because I was in your clan last season and I want to be in with my friends again. I have no other clan for Season 6, as YouJustTweaked wanted to duo after he insided me on clans-6. I'm friends with Azif, Jarif, Smoo, Yeth, and Tacuri. I have been in a clan with you before jarif, as legacies.

peter out <3

Posted Nov 20, 2018
  6. IGN: Putman
    Mic: No
    Why do i want to join: I want to join because i can help fight in the clan and im very good at sin but i can never get in a good clan i really hope this can be the first power clan i go in, Im only friends with tacuri sadly but i can meet the other people in clan.
    Past clans: KozmeticYT, Edgy

Posted Nov 20, 2018
  7. Nice application!
    I have sent you a friend request on discord, will invite you to our clan discord as soon as you accept it, and we will talk on there after.
    PvP Trials will be held at any time that works with you, and I'll let you pick who trials you.
    +1
    --- Post updated ---
    Meh
    You can skip pvp trials and I'll invite you back as long as you listen to all of us and don't throw :v
    --- Post updated ---
    Nice app, add me on discord whenever possible and we will see where PvP Trials gets you (You can pick out of me, Azif, and Tarbes [or Xyrilorrs if you want to fail your pvp test lmao]).
    Good luck!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 20, 2018
  8. Hello! I am actually interested in an alliance for season 6. I want to revive my clan because right now I do not know what do with it and I want you to help me and we will be friends and hopefully dominate! If interested, please DM on discord - AbDabTheFab#4010

Posted Nov 21, 2018
  9. xBaeless and sweatyfeeling big throwers!

Posted Nov 27, 2018
    Seb7890 likes this.
  10. GN: Cluxers
    Discord: Cluckers#0602
    Clans: can't remember last big clan but i've been in a few
    Why do i want to join: I want to join because I want to be a part of the community again and I thought, hey why not try out for a clan. Im not the best PVPER but I try my best
    Best traits: Non-toxic, Non-suicidal, Non-punny, Non-funny, NON-mature, Non-Manure, NON-happy (oof those are alot of nons, it must be a LEGACY ;)

Posted Nov 27, 2018
  11. Nice application, forwarded to the other clan members, add me on Discord and we will see who trials you.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2018
  12. IGN: KyloRen1010
    Previous Clans: Angmar
    Mic: No but I can listen to audio
    Why You Want To Join: because it makes it easier to inside your clan for a 3rd time
    Friends?: Yes, I was friends with Azif during Season 5. Every day I came with my power clan / allies to camp his clan, we had a good time.

Posted Nov 28, 2018
  13. Oh, I also have a YT channel with 500 subscribers so bonus?

Posted Nov 28, 2018
  14. IGN: Chrisendrickson
    Previous Clans: Safehaven, Cruxisl, Wowwwwww, Stoopid, sweaty and Raided
    Why do I want to join: so i can be part of a clan and be really helpful in the clan
    Friends: None :(

Posted Nov 28, 2018
  15. Yes, almost forgot, just send me the link to your channel through discord.

Denied due to my clans request, since we were enemies in the past.

How funny. I remember your clan, and how easily we decimated your crew. I was the leader of Pooreeeee actually, and that consisted of some Legacies members. I remember when Andy insided us for you. Funny you say for a third time when it was only once, and you barely even had a part in it. You guys never camped us, it was the other way around lol.
    Denied due to the request of my clan members, and dishonesty.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2018
  16. IGN - SuperDino484
    Age - 15-18(I don't like sharing my actual age but I don't mind giving a 2-3 year range)
    Previous Clans - K00LA1D, Severed, IceIsSolo, MadPigs(EU clans), RedNeck, Stressed, Store. I cannot remember the names of the rest.
    Do you have a microphone - Yes
    Why you want to join - I want to join a good clan next season and have lots of fun:) Clans is my favorite game mode and I have been playing it since season one. I love going to events and doing raids, which are mostly possible with great clan members and numbers. I am good at group fights and average at 1v1's (Which is why I don't really 1v1 in clans).

Friends: Blurzy and eboyryan, currently in a clan with them

Discord: TheBanana#5114

Just a quick note if you are wondering about insiders. I don't and never will inside a clan ever unless they all blatantly cheat and that I can see evidence of it.

Thanks for reading this application :)

Posted Dec 3, 2018
  17. I will review your application, but we are currently at around 18 members so there is a large chance you might not be accepted, but there is still hope.
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you everyone who applied, please note that I will no longer be accepting applications at this time. We are full on members, and if a staff member could lock this thread that would be great :x

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2018
    Cluckers likes this.
  18. IGN: SupplyAndDemand
    Do you have a microphone?: Yes
    Why do you want to join?: I miss the sense of community that you achieve in a power clan. I haven't been in many power clans since beta and led smaller clans as a result. Gear was never a problem, but the sense of being a part of something larger was missing. As a result, I plan on joining a larger power clan in future seasons. I am decent at PvP and hope to contribute to your clan in the future.
    Discord: xPoisonStrafes#6244

Posted Dec 12, 2018
  19. IGN: Flawerso
    Previous Clans: Strafe, Edgy, KozmeticYT
    Do you have a microphone: Yes
    Why you want to join: I want to join because i can help fight in the clan and im very good at sin but i can never get in a good clan i really hope this can be the first power clan i go in, Im only friends with tacuri sadly but i can meet the other people in clan. And I know you guys think ill inside but I already left strafe and i'm sorry for making you guys mad. I hope to join you guys next season.

Posted Dec 16, 2018
  20. This mans is a big thrower. He lost 4 legendary weapons while not cautiously 1v1 ing fade with an obvious cheater online. Edaniel repeatedly asked about the mysterious loss of these leggies, and flawerso clearly said he did not lose them, along with fade. Then later in KozmeticYT's discord he admitted to it saying "we got phased on while we were 1v1ing and lost leggies" I called him out on this saying "SO YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LOST THEM" and evryone seemed to understand. Then Flawerso send a multitude of aggressive messages(ones i will not put here) telling me to do things i would never do. And loads of insults.
    I do also believe that Flaswerso is not a legitimate player. along with 3 other people. I strongly advise you to ss him before u invite him to your clan.

Posted Dec 31, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.