• 1335 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9773 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lectz, Dauntless, Nameless, DuckMC, Anyone remember?

Discussion in 'Champions' started by streetbump, Feb 19, 2019.

1. A lot of people came and played mineplex domination because they were inspired by Lectz and DuckMC and all the pro scrims. They had a load of fun while at it but now Lectz has deleted everything and left us. Samito is somewhere else I think. DuckMC or DauntlessYT is just dead in general. The youtube game for this stuff is miserable. Too bad its all gone now. I sure loved that content. I hope someone else remembers. Brvn, Intel, any you guys here?

Just wanted to put that out there :(

Posted Feb 19, 2019
    Certs and Starx280 like this.
  2. I haven't heard from duck in a while, but I see him on discord every now and then

Posted Feb 19, 2019
  3. I think this should be in server/off-topic discussion but yes I do remember these people. But there are always new people on minplex and you just have to wait and see who comes out.

Posted Feb 19, 2019
  4. Intel is still kinda around, he's been streaming osu! on YT. Pretty much everyone else is inactive, although a few former members of Dauntless are in various states of activity.

Posted Feb 19, 2019
  5. Samito basically quit MC, but he still posts occasionally on his alt channel SamitoFPS where he puts Overwatch highlights and such

lolboatz deleted his channel a while back

Duck I have occasionally seen on discord

Posted Feb 20, 2019
  6. Hi!

Those names do sound familiar, but I have not seen them around in a while. I'll be honest, I never saw them to be my inspiration for playing dominate. But, that's interesting points you have there if it's true. I still play dominate today, but from past experiences and recently, I don't see anyone bring up those names. But anyways... cheers!

Posted Feb 20, 2019
  7. Those teams were good but who remembers ClanYT?

Posted Feb 20, 2019
  8. ClanYT still exist, they just don't really play MC anymore -- mainly Fortnite and Overwatch.

Ahh, Nameless. Such fond memories.

Posted Feb 20, 2019
  9. Dauntless I remember from both Champs and Bridges. Vaguely remember the others, though I wasn't really involved in anything aside from SSM back in the day.

Posted Feb 20, 2019
  10. I miss the good old days of ccl, honestly, if I could choose one thing to revive, it'd be that. Hopefully, we can have someone in a higher position favor us Champions players and bring it back somehow.

Posted Feb 20, 2019
    Glitz likes this.
  11. Honestly despite beeing here since 2013 I have never heard of any of them

Posted Feb 21, 2019

12. Lectz sold his account and went off the college, as everyone knows Samito is pursuing college and his other gaming channel, I don't blame him. DuckMC I have no word on, but he definitely quit, just looking at his YT channel is proof of that. Dauntless has been dead for years, Nameless was never going to be something that stuck around for that long to be honest. Brvn I also have no word on and Intel still plays from time to time, saw him online yesterday.

Hope this clarifies something.

Posted Feb 22, 2019