• 251 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6034 Players Online
  • 5783 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Least intimidating kit

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by RubyRose__, Jan 1, 2021.

1. I feel like skeleton is to me cause almost no one really cares about em, they just kinda exist lol

Posted Jan 1, 2021
    YellowMacaroons likes this.
  2. Blaze. The abilities are so underwhelming that the only "Intimidation" that they cause is if they land all their inferno shots and go in for the melee. Either that or the inconsistency of Firefly which sometimes decides to throw you to another galaxy.

Posted Jan 1, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 1, 2021
    Mitchy likes this.
  3. I think they all can be intimidating depending on how they are used, but to me iron golem is really not that intimidating to me right now, as a creeper main.

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  4. Sheep imo - aside from being a soft and skittish animal, the kit has no defense against anything that manages to get within melee range of it. Wooly rocket still being broken, wool mine inflicting self damage, and static laser’s charge up time leaves the player at a hard disadvantage when rushed by a rush down kit. That and it’s hitbox is way too generous.

Posted Jan 3, 2021
    Octex, RubyRose__ and Mitchy like this.
  5. Heyo!

Occasionally, I tend to play SSM. However, the kits I main are, the Chicken and Blaze. Personally, the most intimidating kit has to be the blaze or sheep. I can infer why you tend to think that the skeleton has not that much power and isn't quite intimidating. The skeleton kit is the SSM free kit, meaning that it doesn't cost anything, and isn't classified high in the SSM mini-game.

Posted Jan 3, 2021
    Ryan9116, Gil-galad and RubyRose__ like this.
  6. the least intimidatig kid? it's you :HAHA:

Posted Jan 5, 2021
    Mitchy likes this.
  7. sheep

Posted Jan 5, 2021
  8. villager

Posted Jan 6, 2021
    RubyRose__ likes this.
  9. your probably 12

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2021
  10. Least intimidating is probably horse or blaze. Both very easy to punish if you bait their main abilities.

Posted Jan 6, 2021
  11. least intimdaiteng is magma cube unless it's played by me :willy:

Posted Jan 9, 2021