• 1760 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10198 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Least favourite subject

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by el4ctrified, Sep 4, 2019.

1. I hate english, its my worst subject.
    If anyone wants some help with math or maybe chemistry, reply to me or send me a message and I might be able to help, more likely with classes in grade 10 and under but maybe up to grade 12.

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  2. I generally like all my classes this year (even though Calculus can be a real pain sometimes) but some of my classes I had last year were much worse. I took AP Chemistry and AP Physics: Mechanics during the same year and both of those classes were hecc. I'm good at the mathematical parts of both of them but I often had trouble wrapping my brain around the concepts. Those classes were in the morning, one after the other, and I was already drained of energy by the time I stepped into the school. I managed to do alright in those two classes even though they were a major struggle.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  3. My least favorite is AP Environmental Science. I mean, the classwork and homework isn't bad, but when going to tests, it is similar to AP Biology, which is even harder!

I am also terrible at English and AP English Literature and Composition: there is clearly too much analysis going on, but I picked that class because I wanted to challenge myself.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  4. I really hate Math

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  5. My least fav is definitely History. It just doesn't make sense in my brain for some reason. It's like one big story that doesn't really make sense logically and it's impossible to follow it just on one timeline, so it goes all over the place and I just can't :c

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  6. Hey!

Here in Norway, we have our main used language, and another language mostly found and used north in the country. It's called "Norwegian Nynorsk". I'm currently living east in the country, and here we have no use for that language at all. It decreases our GPA, lmao. So that's my least favorite subject. I also dislike history.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  7. Hey there!

I dislike math, well a little bit. It's my least favorite subject, at the least. I used to be really good at math in middle school, until 8th grade. My 8th grade teacher didn't really teach 'math' but gave our class worksheets to do and only seldom taught us. Anywayyyy, I don't really like math at all. I get some things, but I don't understand some other things. I have an A in my math class right now and it's my first period. It's really boring sometimes, but I'm glad to get it out of the way first thing in the morning.

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    Poal likes this.
  8. For me personally, I would have to say my least favorite subject is science or anything revolving around it. I just overall don't have much interest in it nor do I have any fun while learning it. It may be the teachers I have had and what type of lesson they had, but I just don't like the subject.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  9. I hated Business Studies. It's no wonder that I failed the paper for the past 2 semesters :p

Ohh well, finals is coming in 2 months and then I got to repeat the paper again in December ;-;

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  10. Probably English in general. I cant handle how much you have to memorize and its every word you have to memorize. Also, I dont really like writing since it hurts my hand. I like my English class though since the teacher is actually helpful and helps me a lot.

In my school, History since Im in GnT. I have a project i have to do every month. Other than that, its fine.

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 7:10 PM
    el4ctrified and _Prof_ like this.
  11. My least favorite subject was most definitely English. But I don't understand all of you who say you hate math, when it is definitely the best.

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 10:18 PM
    CupAWup likes this.
  12. My least favorite class is Spanish personally, just because I find it very repetitive, however this year my teacher is excellent and makes class interesting.

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 10:54 PM
  13. I dislike history the most. I don't like remembering names. The papers aren't bad, but the names...

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 11:14 PM
    Jocoe likes this.
  14. My least favorite class is Spanish 2, mostly because the teacher doesnt really teach and half the class is a bunch of jocks that cant keep their mouth shut for 51 minutes and are always making the teacher mad, so we really get nowhere and the only way i learn is by reviewing the notes of my friends that are in a different Spanish 2 period (and have a different teacher)

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 11:20 PM
  15. What's poppin!

I would have to say my least favorite subject as a Senior would have to be English IV. I understand that I need to know about essay's and stuff but all we do is read books then have to right about it. To me English never really appealed to me.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 9:08 AM
    _Prof_ likes this.
  16. Definitely maths! I have absolutely no interest in maths, it’s just too much for me! I’m in grade 10 now and my biggest mistake was taking ad maths as my optional subject. I’ve dropped it now and taken up sociology instead.

For those of you not liking science that’s totally fine however I am very interested in all sciences. In fact along with sociology I’ve taken up physics, chemistry and biology!

Of course everyone has there own opinion when it comes to least favourite subjects and I support everyone’s choice however I have to say maths is a subjected disliked by many!

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 9:28 AM
  17. Heyo!
    So basically my least favourite lesson would probably be English because it is so boring IMO obviously! I would have to put it out there that 8th grade is not as easy atm but I definitely do have an upper hand at maths as I do tuition every day! So odds are PM me about an equation/problem and Ill solve it for ya! Science can be very hard but in the long run, it does help you so best of luck making it through your science career and school in general!
    Frommmmmmm,
    xCliniqaL_

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 10:38 AM
  18. Hey!

My least favorite subject is math for sure. Whether it's Algebra 1 or 2 or Geometry ( Gemoetry is better though) I just find Math to be complicated and have alot of steps and I struggle to remember it all.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  19. I can't decide between PE and Latin, the former is extremely difficult for me and my teacher continously yells at me. The latter is boring, annoying and difficult at the same time. :'(

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 11:22 AM
    BatPandaPower likes this.
  20. I don't go to school

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 12:14 PM
    BatPandaPower likes this.