• 2342 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10780 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Least Favorite Subject In School

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rexh17, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Recently, there is/was a thread created about favorite subjects in school(Any other History lovers in the house? :3) and I was curious on you guy's least favorite subject as well.
    My is computer science/Programming/Micro-controllers, which you know is a pretty fun class, but(and grant you I'd never thought I'd say this about any class whatsoever) I wish it had more homework. There is simply not enough homework to practice what we had learnt in computer science/ Programming. Sure, it helps when other subjects overload yo with homework and it is an elective and shouldn't give much homework anyways, but for a class which is supposed to be as fun as Computer Science they should at least give optional/extra credit assignments for us to do. On the other side of the spectrum, and quite ironically Literature is a close second. Don't get me wrong, I love reading and writing(currently writting a sci-fi book and some star wars fan-fics) but I can't read books at super-sonic speed AND write essays AND do the other assignments at the same time. I mean no wonder pretty much the whole class turns stuff in late at least once in a while(even the nerdy kid such as myself), it's just way too much homework and I which that it wasn't that much.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Zapix likes this.
  2. Its the exact same for me. I love computer science though I find myself forgetting things without some homework making me remember what I learned in order to finish it. For me, its also an elective. So, it makes sense it should have little to no homework but extra credit assignments should be there for those who wish to do some. Literature for me is also the same. I'll read at times, but don't expect me to read books fast and write a good essay :P

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  3. I'm with y'all on literature. Just can't sit there and try to pull quotes apart and try to think about the deeper meaning of a quote. Reading books just makes my eyes go funny and I suddenly can't read or am reading it wrong and my brain just decides, "no thanks" and I fall asleep, makes some classes kinda awkward. (Teacher: "Is he dead?") On the other hand, computer science is probably one of my favourite classes so how dare you. :(

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Zapix likes this.
  4. I don't really like ELA classes too much, since I personally dislike reading and writing. However, if we were talking about favorites, I would choose lunch as my favorite "class" since I can be with my friends and make jokes. But since everyone usually says that isn't a class, my favorite would be history since I think it is really fascinating thinking about it.

But back to the subject, I definitely don't like ELA. It is more on the boring side to me whenever I am in those types of classes.

Posted Sep 15, 2019