• 290 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6840 Players Online
  • 6550 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Least Fav Game?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by asfhjjsnx782$e, Jul 10, 2019.

1. My least favorite game is probably Bridges. It's very long, and I don't really enjoy spending all that time gathering supplies to die when I try to reach the middle island. It's a very random game, and the odds aren't usually in my favor.

Posted Sep 4, 2019
  2. My least favorite game has to be Survival. If it's not classified as a game, I'm sorry, but Survival is the worst. Everyone claims land, which, why?! Second of all, I thought it would be like a SMP for everyone, however, it's laggy, it's annoying when people are claiming land and you can't really fight anyone or start a group there.

Posted Jun 18, 2021
    asfhjjsnx782$e likes this.
  3. Nice necro

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 18, 2021
  4. Hey!

Personally, I don't really like Dragon Escape all that much. I was never really into parkour and since Dragon Escape is 99% parkour, I have never really liked it.

Posted Jun 20, 2021
  5. Lol and gwen voiding you half the time

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 20, 2021
  6. Hey!

My least favourite game would have to be Minestrike, and it's most likely what I'm worst at too. I'm sorry but I just can't wrap my head around it at all. I'm sure if I took the time to learn then I might manage a bit better, but seeing as it doesn't appeal to me and I have no motivation to do that then it's a no from me. But I really admire anyone who's skilled at the gamemode mainly because I know I could never get on their level. So kudos to all you experienced Minestrike players.

I wouldn't be the best at Master Builders either when it comes to actually building. I usually have good, original ideas and that's what gets me in second or third if I'm lucky. Execution isn't always great though. I'm also not the biggest fan of the themes you get, I feel as if they could be diversified more and more creative builds added. Maybe I'm just desperately searching for justification as to why I'm bad but honestly I would probably play it more if the themes were more unique. Again though, hats off to people who can easily pick up a win or two from Master Builders, I don't know how you do it but it's surely impressive!

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    asfhjjsnx782$e likes this.
  7. My least favourite game is probably Death Tag or Super Paintball. Similarly, the games I’m worst at are Death Tag and Super Paintball.

Posted Jul 13, 2021
    Jango_55 and asfhjjsnx782$e like this.
  8. my least favorite game is clans. i base my dislike of the game off the literal 5 seconds i have spent playing it

Posted Jul 17, 2021
  9. My least favourite would probably have to be Evolution. I really can't explain it, but I think the fact that I frequently get 'cleaned' does make the game less enjoyable. Plus.. I'm just bad at it overall :P

Posted Jul 18, 2021
  10. My least favourite?
    Probably Master builders followed by Minestrike

Posted Jul 22, 2021
  11. Speed builders
    Very hard and requires good memory

Posted Jul 22, 2021
  12. Hmm, I guess it is War thunder because for some reason, I wasn't really interested in the plot and somehow I felt it was slow-paced and it kind of like take a lot of time just to get a vehicle without paying.

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. My least favourite game would probably have to be Blockhunt, I feel like the rounds are too long

Posted Jul 31, 2021
  14. Exactly 6 minutes and 30 seconds

Posted Jul 31, 2021
  15. Either Minestrike or Evolution. Minestrike is extremely loud and the guns do way too much damage. Evolution is just executed extremely poorly (Especially the difficulty spike with Chicken), which is sad because it's a very good concept.

Posted Aug 10, 2021