• 222 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5111 Players Online
  • 4889 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Least Fav Game?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by asfhjjsnx782$e, Jul 10, 2019.

1. All the games where you have to ride a sheep. They make me lag a lot and I can't move properly.

Posted Aug 6, 2019
    DontTreadOnMe likes this.
  2. Probably speed builders/master builders. I like building but I don't like being limited in time/building something I don't want to. Also, there are people who do nothing but spam the red wool (Your eyes are burning rating) even at the best builds only for winning rights in master builders. Also, I don't really like dragon escape since I'm really bad at parkour (and micro battles when I'm bad at it).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 1, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 1, 2019
  3. Hey buddy!

my least favourite game on the sever would have to be Minestrike. I have barely any experience in the game-mode, and I find it quite difficult, and somewhat boring. I know lots of players enjoy this game, but I personally don’t like the whole gun game theme. I also lag quite a lot when playing this game (must be Australian ping). Interesting post idea, it’s good you thought of something different than just asking what every players favourite game is. I enjoyed reading the above replies too!

Posted Sep 1, 2019
  4. Opinion changed: I actually really like MB xD
    --- Post updated ---
    Least fav is champions

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 1, 2019
  5. omg all you have to do is throw TNT to wreck bases. Idk why, but I always loved the game and inside it felt more than throwing TNT. It kinda mixes dodging and attacking at the same time. Also double jump on Java has a big advantage in BL.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 1, 2019
    asfhjjsnx782$e likes this.
  6. Feeling like my favorite gamemode is under attack right now (master builders)

I'll admit, not a lot of players are good builders. It requires a certain level of skill to play, just like PVP based games. I'm terrible at PVP and frequently rage when I play simply because jitter clicking only works for the other guy I'm fighting. I seldom win PVP battles. That goes anywhere from SSM down to Micro battles, which is why I avoid them like the plague.

As a professional casual skrub, I like master builders, Draw my thing, and speed builders. Pretty laid back games that don't give me aneurysms.

Posted Sep 1, 2019
    asfhjjsnx782$e likes this.
  7. I respect players who play master builders those guys are insanely good at building and I always just cry when i compare my dirt house with their mansions xD

Posted Sep 1, 2019
    DeleteMe likes this.
  8. Totally understandable!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 1, 2019
  9. Tbh I don't dislike any games I've played most if not all and have mutual feelings for all besides CW and SG/Skywars as I like those the best.

But if I had to pick a game I dislike then I'd pick minestrike. Reason being it's just boring in my opinion but I haven't played it enough to dislike it fully and if I played it more my opinion would change prob

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 1, 2019
  10. Heyo!
    This may spark a lot of controversy, but personally I don't enjoy clans or DOM. With clans, I don't personally find it entertaining, and am very bad at it. On top of that, I don't really enjoy long term games that require activity dedicated to them, as I'd much rather just play shorter mini games.

For DOM, I don't really like the classes aspect of it, but that is also because I don't understand too much about them. I always get destroyed by players with the same class as me, because they are usually a lot better at it than I am. I also just don't like the aspect of capturing for the points, especially due to how long it can take by yourself.

Although these are just personal preference, I have mutual feelings about Master Builders, Speed Builders, and most MIN games that involve parkour. Hopefully this didn't upset too many people!

Posted Sep 1, 2019
  11. Least favourite game: Sheep Quest. People rush you at the last second to take all your sheep and you don't have any time to get them back. Also you need a decent team to win.

Game I'm worst at: Draw My Thing. I guess literally everything but the right word. 44 games played and 0 wins. [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 2, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  12. honestly, i don't dislike any of the games (probably because of nostalgia), but there are some that i just don't care for, chief among them being cake wars. i think it's overrated, has poorly balanced kits, and generally, a certain other server's take on it is just superior in every way, so why bother playing cw? my favorites are DOM, SSM, MS, and, surprisingly to some, Wizards. I just generally really enjoy games that a) can be played competitively, b) have emphasis on pvp and mechanical skill, and c) you can see the progression in your skill and level of play as you play more, learn, and improve. wizards is just ridiculously fun lmao (and there is a definite skill curve to it)

my worst game is probably speed builders. i hated and sucked at it from the first time i tried it and vowed to avoid it whenever possible. when i inevitably have to play it in an mps with my friends, i rarely ever place better than 3rd. god i suck at that game lol, it's just too quick for me. i enjoy slower building games MUCH better, like MB

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  13. To be honest, probably Draw my Thing,
    It's not a very popular game and the queue times take forever. It's a pretty boring game and players always call out the guess or their friends who are drawing it tell them.

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  14. My least favourite is probably survival games. It's not that I don't like it, it's just a game that I've played way too much on various servers and it gets too repetitive. Usually I like more PvP based games, however SG is just that exception. I realised I've already posted in this thread before, but I guess that's how quickly opinions can change.

Posted Sep 2, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 2, 2019
  15. I honestly just suck at any building game.

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  16. Minestrike

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  17. Probably Master Builders. I love the concept, but the game is so abused it isn't fun to me. At least with DMT, you're always going to find a clean game, but Master Builders rarely turns out that way.

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  18. For me either speed builders or draw my thing. Speed builders I simply cant remember the builds at all. Dmt I can guess the words but the new drawing controls I dont like and are hard to use. I did a-lot better with the old controls.

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  19. in before LT uses this thread to let them know which games they should ax next

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  20. Dragons is definitely the worst. It's mostly luck if you win and there's just no space for you to go. There's literally 5 dragons knocking you off the map and fall damage is on. It's just really bad lmao. And I'm actually a fan of Master Builders because I like building,

Posted Sep 4, 2019