• 219 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5119 Players Online
  • 4900 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Least Fav Game?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by asfhjjsnx782$e, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Bridges, Block Hunt, Draw my thing or whatever it is called :P, etc. The only games I am decent at are skywars, SG and Cake-Wars

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2019
  2. Minestrike because I've always been terrible at it.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  3. Hey there,

My least favourite game would have to be Turf Wars, I know I will get some backlash from this but it just never struck to me, I know what to do in it, it just never really seemed to appeal to me with the concept, I did play it for the achievements but that's the only reason really.

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  4. herro!

My worst game would be Minestrike. I really enjoy playing the game and working with my teammates, but I am just not good at the game one bit! I'd like to try and get better at it, but it is extremely hard since I always end up dying before I can even get halfway across the map. For my least favorite game, I really do not like Master Builders. I cannot build to save my life, and going against people who can actually build is quite tough.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  5. Worst game is snake parkour in lobby.Horror.FIX IT

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  6. master builders because I suck at building

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  7. Micro-battles
    xD

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    asfhjjsnx782$e likes this.
  8. I can agree with most of the people on here to some extent, however, Master builders is by far my least favorite game - Something about it just doesn't click with me, I'm the worst at Super Smash Mobs, even though I like it a lot mainly due to nostalgia.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  9. Minestrike, or heck even Champions. Im just not a pvp person lol.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Salmon_slayer123 likes this.
  10. I play on bedrock and I would say factions is my least favorite game on mineplex there's really nothing you can do on it but walk around and hit other players

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  11. Herro!

Personally I've never liked master builders, although I've played it from time to time when other people in my party wanted to. I used to love champions, but because I quit playing it for a few years I'm not longer good at it and can't play it well nor competitively. Same reason that I don't like clans either, I quit champs after the beta for clans was released and haven't felt the want to catch up with the meta and the skill level.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  12. Draw My Thing most likely, feels like a slower different more boring version of Master Builders with different rules, which it seems a lot of people have already chosen.

Weird that so many dislike DE to me, one of my favorite games still, though I do understand it. The only annoying thing to me personally is the glitch on Hell map which can hopefully get a fix sometime.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  13. Yuh, Minestrike isn't my jam.
    I feel like it's skill range is way out of my league. My aim and game sense aren't good enough to keep up with the game, and my knowledge on the spray of each gun and the individual stats of each weapon are too hard for me to remember. I always end up using shotguns but get destroyed in the first twenty seconds of the game.
    It is worth noting, though, that the design of the game itself is really well-done, and that there are some very dedicated players who have reached a very high skill-level within that minigame - it's just that I suck at clicking L1 and moving at the same time :P

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  14. Definitely minestrike. I am terrible at it!

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  15. I don’t like Super Smash Mobs, nothing against the game mode but I’m just terrible at it.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  16. I’m pretty bad at building so probably Master Builders.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  17. Champions minus CTF. Just the game in general is broken and assassin is OP when people know how to use it right and I never bothered to learn.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  18. I’m the worst at speed builders, but come to think of it l, I actually like all the games. Not trying to be that type of person, but all game are enjoyable in some way, even if I’m terrible at them. Minestrike is a mix imo, sometimes I suck, but there are times where I’m actually doing decent.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    DontTreadOnMe likes this.
  19. wizards

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Poal likes this.
  20. Microbattles is too buggy xd

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 6, 2019
    Outplqy3d likes this.