• 202 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4856 Players Online
  • 4654 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Least Fav Game?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by asfhjjsnx782$e, Jul 10, 2019.

1. I see most people making threads that revolve around the topics of favorite game, most wins in a game, game you play best etc... So my question is: What game is your least favorite and what game are you worst at?

For the game that I’m worst at, it would be master builders cause I can’t build in 3D or build in general.

For the game is my Ieast favorite, it would be microbattles because pvp is broken, it’s filled with bugs, and there’s so many hiders.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  2. Master builders

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  3. by far my least favorite. What I'm worst at is probably minestrike.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  4. Lol same
    I just can’t stand it xd

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 10, 2019
  5. My least favorite is Dragon Escape, imo its boring xd.

The game that im worst at is also MicroBattles, i'll always get rushed and die early xd.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    CupAWup and asfhjjsnx782$e like this.
  6. My least favorite is probably master builders.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    siee and asfhjjsnx782$e like this.
  7. Bridges, UHC, Wizards

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    asfhjjsnx782$e likes this.
  8. My least favorite is dragons. Its just boring sitting there and yes

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  9. Speed builders is my least favorite.
    #2 would be master builders

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  10. Dragon escape. I never play it cause i think its boring

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  11. Dragon Escape takes the cake (sorry for bad rhyme D:). I suck at parkour and therefore suck at the game entirely. Not only is there added pressure from the dragon that is chasing close behind you, but the parkour is insanely difficult (to me, not you masters out there).

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  12. Lolol why so many DE haters :c I really never liked champions. Idk why if it confuses me

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    CupAWup, Jango_55 and asfhjjsnx782$e like this.
  13. And there are always afk glitchers whonruin yhe game xd

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2019
  14. It would be Bomb Lobbers for me. I've always found it confusing and I don't recall enjoying the games I played. It was the favorite game of my trainee mentor though so I suppose it's just me. :P

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  15. Bedrock:

The game I am worst at is Master Builders because searching for blocks is nearly impossible on a controller and it takes ages. By the time you’ve found the blocks you need time is up.

The game I like the least is probably Factions because it’s quite boring and I just don’t understand what the purpose of the game is.

Java:

The game I am worst at is probably Champions because I don’t know how all the kits and abilities work so I just end up doing normal PvP which is not the best strategy.

The game I like the least is actually two games which I dislike evenly, and those are Clans and Minestrike. I dislike them for the same reason which is both games are boring and I don’t understand the objective of them.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  16. My least favorite game is Draw my Thing. This is my least favorite game because some people aren't the best at drawing and it's hard to guess. Most of the people that play it just memorize the words and character count.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  17. I really don't like Dragon Escape because it's super laggy but I'm actually not terrible at it??

I'm, like, really bad at Cake Wars but it's fun to play so I try to get better. I just play with my friend <username> because he carries me -

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2019
  18. Prob survival games is my least fav

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  19. Minestrike because the guns are all broken and it's full of bugs.

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  20. Dragon Escape. It stresses me out to much :willy: Like how am I supposed to play a game under no pressure when there is a dragon attacking me.

Posted Jul 14, 2019