• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11442 Players Online
  • 8552 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Learning C++

Discussion in 'Technology' started by SSkyForge, Aug 1, 2020 at 2:06 PM.

1. Hey!

This is very random... but I am going to start learning C++ to hopefully someday apply to be a developer. I have loved coding for around 3 years but never learned C++ as I was mainly coding for java edition but then later realized how much more I like bedrock edition. I was just wondering, if anyone would want to go through it with me! I know I sound stupid but I think it would be realy fun to learn along with someone! Even if we don't get that far, I feel like it would be great for me and possibly someone else to learn together. Cause then we could help eachother out and it seems just like it would be a great adventure. I already know some coding languages. Just, reply to this if you would want to go through it with me! I am going to start on learning C++. Wish me luck everyone! Hopefully one day to become a developer for Mineplex.

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  2. I'd love to, I've actually been considering doing this for a long time. PM me your Discord if you're interested.

(Also, you should probably use the technology subforum).

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 2:12 PM
    oCassi likes this.
  3. I was actually looking up a tutorial on C++ just before you posted this thread. I want to start getting into Bedrock development so C++ would be a very useful language for me to learn. I wouldn't mind learning with some other people as it would probably be very beneficial to everyone's growth in the language. Feel free to message me on the forums privately :)

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 2:38 PM
  4. Ig we're having a C++ cult now, what's your disc?

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 3:03 PM
  5. I personally don't want to learn C++ because it is a very old language; however, I wish you and everyone else the best of luck on your journey to learn it. It will be tough but since you already know Java, the task of learning C++ becomes less daunting. Good luck

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 4:25 PM