• 700 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10043 Players Online
  • 9343 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

LeaderBoards

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by PolikGamer, Jul 21, 2021 at 7:37 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why I cant see arcade games in LeaderBoard. Tap to Players> and LeaderBoards go to bedrock or java and you cant see all arcade games...

Thats bug or arcade is not a games.

Posted Jul 21, 2021 at 7:37 AM
  2. Not all leaderboards are displayed on the Leaderboards page, only a few of them are. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but I don't think they were ever implemented into the Leaderboards page. I'm assuming you play Bedrock due to your linked character, this thread has a list of all of the Bedrock leaderboards with links to them, although note that some are just the information and aren't decorated. I'm not sure about the Java leaderboards though, but I'm sure there's probably a way to view them.

Posted Jul 21, 2021 at 8:17 AM
    PolikGamer likes this.
  3. Thanks. Yes I play at bedrock

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 21, 2021 at 8:21 AM
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  4. Arcade games do not have a leaderboard besides Micro Battles. What cloud said is your best bet at looking at some leaderboards we don't have available ourselves. Although, some of the stats on that thread have been funky, they're better than nothin. Just like the Bedrock skins, some/most of the games on the leaderboard/game pages were not implemented at the release of the website. Later on we decided to just redo these pages as it would help us in the long run. You can read more about this here.

Since this should be addressed now, this will be locked. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Jul 21, 2021 at 11:05 AM
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.