• 3227 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11665 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion leaderboard banner update

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by YellowFlare, Sep 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Could it be possible to update the overhead banner in the games website leaderboards to feature the skins of the top 10 players for that game or at least update some of them, for example the micro battle leaderboard banner features a map that is not even in the game any longer

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    xDamijan1996 likes this.
  2. I'm not sure what you mean about the overhead banner on the leaderboard. We have our leaderboard websites and you can find it at https://www.mineplex.com/leaderboards. I don't always look at the leaderboards in general. I think it sounds useful to me, but can you elaborate more, so I can understand what you're talking about?

Posted Sep 11, 2019
    xDamijan1996, Yato and Xukuri like this.
  3. I think he means when you click on a game on the leaderboards page of the website, there's a picture at the top with the game's name and a screenshot of the game being played. However on the one for Micro Battles, there screenshot is of a map that no longer exists.

Posted Sep 11, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  4. Ahh okay! Thanks for telling me that. I was confused this morning until you’d finally pointed out the right direction.

Posted Sep 11, 2019
    FruitVegetables and Xukuri like this.
  5. I do not believe it would be necessary to feature the skins of the top ten players of each game. The names and faces are already displayed right under the banner, which is already a place that top players can be recognized for. Plus, presenting skins near the top of a long list could possibly clutter the page. As for updating game banners in leaderboards, I think it is something that could be done when our web developer has time to do so. While I do not see an immediate need for a change, it could be something that can be noted so that it can be fixed later.

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    Meq and Xukuri like this.
  6. Also people could change their skin to something inappropriate.

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Meq and AceSJus like this.
  7. I agree with AceSJus, I don’t see an immediate need for this to be implemented into the game. As well as it being a little excessive. The leaderboards look sleek and clean already, and would look best if kept that way.

Posted Sep 13, 2019
  8. Hello,
    I would not be opposed to updating the banners of the game leaderboards on the website as needed, however, I do not think having the skins of the top players would be necessary. I believe it would make the leaderboard more cluttered and messy. In addition, I just don't think it would add much even if it did look okay. Thank you for suggesting this, but its gonna be a -1 from me. Have a nice day!

Posted Sep 15, 2019