• 1316 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8252 Players Online
  • 6936 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lava problem (Game Lobby)

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by SlyBush, Oct 31, 2019.

?

Has this happened to You?

1. Yes It has, I did not Lava it.

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Has anybody else noticed hackers in a game lobby. Well I have a problem with them,they somehow obtain lava in cake wars and spill it everywhere and there is more.Next thing I see is players Jumping into the lava spilling emeralds everywhere.They start with the emeralds in the cake wars server but that is not all some player gives me Bounce emralds and they were infinite next thing I knew every player had full diamond armor.It did not help when there was a hacker flying around eating everbodys cake. To my relief he was kicked by the anticheat.

Posted Oct 31, 2019
    Gamerboy1920 likes this.
  2. This did happen to me but not in a game. It was in a game lobby

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  3. Yes, this is a hacker that does this all you can do is report them at mineplex.com/reports and you can message a staff member to have the lobby reset.

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  4. Due to toolbox hackers, this is just how bedrock works these days. As @Steven190 said, you can report the person griefing the hub or game ( if you see them ). Send a screenshot or a video so they can get banned if needed.

Posted Oct 31, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. This also did happen to me in a lobby.

Posted Oct 31, 2019
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  6. Hello!

I understand it's a big issue of Bedrock platform when some players give themselves items using unapproved programs. I see that myself when I'm playing on Bedrock server and it's not good. It really ruins players' gameplay experience and unfair to others but sadly these players won't stop doing that for unknown reasons, it's so sad. According to statistics in every game exist players who want to ignore all rules and cheat just for "fun" which is obviously not fun towards others.

The only solution is to report such players. If you see that someone is giving themself items during the game or set lava in the lobby to kill players once they join the server then you should gather evidence and report them at mineplex.com/reports (also don't forget to follow all reporting guidelines which you can find here).

If you joined the game and already see that there's lava on middle point, you should contact any staff member through forums private messages or on Discord (better variant) and tell them to request a restart for the server where it happened (remember that you can get server name by using /server and don't forget to attach that in your message to staff) then our lovely Admins team will take that request and will resolve the problem.

I hope this post explained to you something and you got it. Now you will be more taught how to be in that situation. Alright bye, have fun during your games!

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  7. Hey!

Win10 hacks got cancelled because of the 1.13.0 update. Just if anyone wanted to know.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  8. Hey!

All I would say to do, is to just try to record / screenshot that specific person who is griefing the lobby or the hub. This way, the Mineplex staff team knows who it was and that person will be punished for their actions. This has not happened to me personally, but I see some people it has happened to, I just tell them what I'm saying now. Get proof and send it to the staff team, this is the best we can do as of right now.

Have a good day!

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  9. I'm aware that players are able to do this and I believe I encountered it myself when I played on Bedrock the first time. It 100% ruins the game and peoples fun, and I would definitely recommend recording these players or obtaining any kind of evidence you can and then report these players at http://www.mineplex.com/reports. I believe spawning in items is a severity 3 offence so players found to be doing it will receive a lengthy punishment for their actions.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  10. That’s not true. There’s a few clients updated to 1.13

Posted Nov 27, 2019
  11. As @FluteVegetables said, the 1.13.0 update still includes more clients towards hacks and bugs that cause exploiting, and it is still around. The only thing you can really do is if you see the hacker doing such, report them at mineplex.com/reports using screenshots or video recordings [ ForgotBlock ]

Posted Nov 27, 2019