• 324 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5435 Players Online
  • 5111 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Last mob not spawning? (And other things lol)

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by LegoNick1208, Apr 12, 2021.

1. So lately i had a new friend join mineplex bedrock, and they loved mob arena immediately. We started playing it a lot, and were averaging round 15-17 before this happened. We would kill all the mobs, and it would say 1 left. We scoured the entire arena, had dead ghosts (People we were also playing with) fly around and look, and spend 30ish min looking. We ended up quitting, and not getting our gems or xp, because of this. It has gotten to the point i wanted to ask if anyone knows a spot a mob can get to that most people cant find? Or is it really just not spawning? We dont know lol. Onto other things, i think we should have prot and sharp for our armor/swords, after they are dia. It gets to the point with a big team (Will get to that in a second) where even maxed we die in 2-3 hits and cant kill anything without a maxed bow. Just a thought. Now, my last thing i want to bring up, the game starts with me, and my 2 friends, and a few others (4-6 others). The game goes, and as it gets harder and the kids die, it becomes just my party. The game gets EASIER as rounds go on, and our cause of death is the glitch said above, not death most of the time. Round 5 or so (Idk numbers lol) has 100-150 mobs, round 16-17 has 30-40. Even with less people in game, it should still scale up in numbers or strength (Give mobs strength or speed perhaps?), not go down just because of players. 3 full dia maxed kids that know what they are doing can tank 100-150 mobs with ease. It does not need to scale down to 30 because the 3 nons that dont know how to left click died. If we had a suggestion, make it an option to play only party people. The others just get in the way and steal our cakes to go and die 2 seconds later.
    Thanks for reading, ill try to read all reply's.

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  2. it seems only happen on one map. i just /findgame if i get it

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  3. It happens on the desert map, but the other one is so rare for me, ive gotten it twice in all my time with mineplex

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2021
  4. always happens around round 4-5

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  5. For me its round 13-15 most of the time. round 18 if not

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2021
  6. It happens for me on round 4 of the desert map.

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  7. Hi!
    The glitch you're describing is a known issue from what @DaPBillk has told me. As others have said above, the glitch is most commonly found on Prosperous Palace (the desert map). I would personally recommend doing /findgame until you get the map Tundra Ruins since the glitch doesn't happen nearly as much on that map. The issue with this glitch is that the entity will not spawn at all, so no matter how long you search for it, unfortunately you will not be able to find it.
    As for the other things you mentioned, I would really like to have the ability to add sharpness and protection to swords and armour. The game will spawn in a set number of mobs per each person. If I'm not mistaken, 22 mobs will spawn per person that is playing. If players were to leave, the amount of mobs that spawn will decrease. A way I'd like to see this fixed is to perhaps implement different modes. One mode that keeps the aspect of less players less mobs, and one where a set amount of mobs will spawn every match regardless of the amount of players. With this, it would be cool to have some stronger mobs with more speed like you mentioned. It would be nice to see the option to just being able to play with the people in your party, or perhaps even a solo mode.
    I agree once people start to leave, it gets a little too easy and the challenge isn't really an aspect anymore.

Hopefully I was able to answer your questions and clear up any concerns. I also really enjoyed reading your feedback for this game.
    If you have any further questions relating to this, please feel free to send me a PM!

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  8. For me I love it when theres only Me left and very little mobs to beat The rounds are fast easy and you can end up getting thousands of gems per round depending how long you play

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  9. I have not tried /findgame, ill try that next time i am playing. I wish the desert map would be fixed tho, it is a good map. Possibly remove it from rotation and make it only tundra till its fixed? might be too much for our 1 dev tho.... we shall see what happens

But most people have no need for gems, all i needed them for was builder kit for CW and then i just stored them, we need more uses for them.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 21, 2021
  10. we probably wont, its mostly for like who has the most gems/leaderboard/milestones thing

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  11. Is that even on bedrock? i have never seen a leaderboard anywhere lol.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2021
  12. ForevrrFury does leaderboards by himself mostly. He has all sorts of leaderboards. Message him on his profile for links to them if you want. The gem leaderboard does exist though and it's the top 50 players with the most gems. Once he updates it I'll be #50 with 1,286,000 gems or so.

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  13. Yeah, and at this point even buying builder is pointless because they are going to heavily and unfairly (Imo) nerd it in the next update. So even buying that will be a waste of gems.

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  14. Nice! thats a lot of gems. I would prob not go for a leaderboard for gems tho, i still dont know how to check how many i have lol.
    The update was announced in October i think? and nothing has happened. It wont happen

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2021
  15. You can find some leaderboards for bedrock on the forums, go to “games” then at the top it shows java/bedrock, Tap bedrock. And that gives some leaderboards.

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  16. Still, like the report system, we have to go to a website to see it. Should be in game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 14, 2021
  17. That is planned, just no date when it will be implemented. There was leaderboards in lobby but removed a couple years ago.
    To see how many gems you have it says at the end of each game in the GUI.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  18. you need to be able to tell how many gens you have without playing a game, leaderboards need to come back, and a report system was announced how long ago? i want to say 2-3 years?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 18, 2021