• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lag with the double jump.

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by usjaj, Oct 9, 2018.

1. usjaj

usjaj

I know most people notice, but sometimes lag makes you triple or quad jump and people get confused, and accused of triple Jumping hack.
    Just saying to remark, it can be fixed as far as i know.

Posted Oct 9, 2018
  2. Trunks

Trunks

There's a thing called triple jumping

Posted Oct 9, 2018
    ChrisPKStar likes this.
  3. _H2O

_H2O

Lag is something that is going to happen and really can't be fixed. It usually happens when a player's internet doesn't have a good connection to the server host. Not everyone can afford great internet or live close enough to the host to get a good connection. That's why we have two servers, the US and EU one, so that players in the EU can play on a host that was closer to their location to reduce the amount of lag they receive, though I know a lot of EU players do play on US nowadays. AU players are especially susceptible, unfortunately, since they live so far away from either host.

It is true that it can make players appear to be jumping more than intended or even flying, but staff notice when a player is lagging and won't ban them for "hacking" in that case. There are some situations that may be mistaken, but we are just human and we can make mistakes at times. That's why our appeal system is in place for players to prove their innocence. If players are claiming that you are hacking when you clearly aren't, you can always report them at https://www.mineplex.com/reports with sufficient evidence of them doing so. A member of the Reports Patrol team will review the evidence and determine if the player should be punished or not.

Unfortunately, we can't really do anything to help players deal with lag unless it is specifically coming from our host, which is resolved pretty quickly when issues with it come up.

Posted Oct 9, 2018
  4. Jam

Jam

Unfixable unfortunately ;[

But I do enjoy the occasional flight I get with it ;]

Posted Oct 9, 2018
  5. Hagen_is_Awesome

Hagen_is_Awesome

Aye,

What _H2O said is absolutely right. Just on a sidenote though, like Trunks stated above, triple jumping is an intended Super Smash Mobs feature. It has been around since 2015 (I believe, but perhaps even slightly longer than that), then it got removed for a while but then it ultimately got re-added (you can still find it in the patch notes like for example here:
    -> https://www.mineplex.com/threads/quadruple-game-update-gh-ca-ssm-dmt-mb.352/. )

It is not very challenging to learn and quite well known throughout the community especially when it comes to very experienced players. If you are unfamiliar with the technique I suggest looking at one of the ancient tutorials on YouTube or just asking another SSM player ingame to assist you further.

Posted Oct 11, 2018
    Vocaloiid likes this.