• 428 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4382 Players Online
  • 3954 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lag spikes in CW

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by 90zr, Feb 9, 2021.

1. For the past month I've been getting huge lag spikes (4 fps) in Cake Wars. It only happens in CW and it seems to only happen on a certain area of each map. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Posted Feb 9, 2021
  2. Hey! I don't really experience lagspikes on Mineplex that much but when they do happen they are usually server side.

Posted Feb 18, 2021
  3. That is a frame drop not a lag spike.
    Tweak your video settings, download optifine if you havent

Posted Feb 18, 2021
  4. Do they happen when people are closing the holes in mid? The lighting updates usually cause huge fps drops that last a few seconds. If that’s the case I suggest not doing it, if others are doing it there’s not much you can do. Maybe turn smooth lighting off, but don’t quote me on that. Download optifine, that’s a given. Check out badlion client and labymod, they both have fps optimization but I can’t guarantee that it’ll help.

Does this only happen in Cakewars? If so, it’s relating to the maps themselves. Is it specific maps? I would mess with the optifine settings and adjust how your game renders objects.

Posted Mar 5, 2021