• 493 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7101 Players Online
  • 6608 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lag machine near my 4th base

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Andmes, Jun 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I know the guy who made the lag machine I even saw him build the
    the lag machine was 16 by 16 (1 chunk)
    and there was another lag machine I found but it was months ago so I forgot what it looks like but it was small

Now the reason why my base is lag machined is because an og who hated new players put me in hostage and demanded me to give him one of my big banners I gave him then he bullied my alt by treatning my alt to get banned for saying bad words even tho I didn't but he thinks that I was a kid and easily believes on stuff

Then when I resisted giving him more banners he imminently put the lag machine there and boy it lagged the server a bit like a little bit

So will the staff remove the lag machine?
    I don't know but im busy exposing a youtuber with 2k subs who started this reset rumor

Posted Jun 6, 2021
  2. It’s YOU who are spreading rumors about the reset. You keep denying it and even saying things like “imagine believing in the reset” when it is all but confirmed.
    If you wanted to report to report the person for building it this isn’t the right place.
    Staff hardly if ever interfere with survival. Updates are one thing. But destroying claimed builds in game is another thing.

Posted Jun 6, 2021
    Toastie, thawazp and C2MineCraft like this.
  3. Why would they confirm such a dumb reset?
    1. they don't add anything they just remove and remove
    2. Dumb ideas like removing redstone even tho there is no more quarts which is important for raiding or lag machine after the reset
    3. Mineplex survival have 25,000,000 million chunk that is claimed or unclaimed
    4. There are still bedrock I thought they reset all the server?!?!? they should've did and duping wouldn't be possible and there will be no need for reset in the future because no quarts? no lag machine

Put a plugin to break super flickering restone/Turn of redstone unloaded by a player

Yes I spread the reset but Iustinn is the one who started this when I saw his video

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 6, 2021
  4. Im not even trying to report the person here im here to see if staff will care to remove a lag machine that Is lagging the server a bit

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 6, 2021
  5. There is 623 by 623 chunks in each server. That equals 388,129 chunks per server, times 16 (because of the 16 individual survival servers) that equals 6,210,064 chunks across all of the servers. That is nowhere even close to the 25,000,000 million you said. This shows you have no idea what your talking about and is just plain bs. I’ll comment on all of your other points later just to busy rn.

Posted Jun 6, 2021
    Toastie and C2MineCraft like this.
  6. Gonna be honest I have no idea what you mean here.
    Some of the most effective lag machines don’t even use flickering red stone. So I find it contradictory that you complain about them removing stuff here
    But then you want them to remove something that wouldn’t even fix the problem.

Posted Jun 6, 2021
    Toastie and C2MineCraft like this.
  7. The 4 one is they should've reset all server so they wont have to do another because there are still shulkers that made duping possible and nether and end blocks and items why didn't they remove it all?

Then how about redstone getting turned off when its not loaded by a player? or entity limit

How about shulkers? they would remove duping item
    lag machines would be hard to make because everybody can't dupe anymore and its just gonna turn off
    Ah shulkers are still here because they didn't reset all server in season 2 and now they need another one
    also survival have 25 million claims in 16 server
    heres proof

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 7, 2021
  8. [​IMG]
    This is a photo of survival.
    As you can see a server is 9,968 blocks by 9,968 blocks. 9,968 divided by 16 (because a chunk is 16) is 623. So there is 623 by 623 chunks in each server. If you times them together you get 388129. This is the amount of chunks in one server.
    Times 16 ( for the 16 individual survival servers) is 6,210,064.
    I really don’t know if I can dumb it down more for you to understand.

Posted Jun 7, 2021
  9. I counted every chunk I walked through in that timelapse and you didn't even give me the proof of why survival is just 9,968 blocks

And yes the I have seen border bounce me off but we're talking about size of the map so the border bouncing don't matter here

how about YOU count how many chunk you passed through and see the result than just and why do you say each server is 9,968 blocks in the 1st place

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 7, 2021,
    Last edited Jun 7, 2021
  10. And also I admittedly that I missed 18 chunks but its close to 20,000 blocks so its 20,000 blocks as said
    And also why theres 2 server 14 in the image? you didn't say my math is wrong you just said that the server only has 9,968 blocks by 9,968 blocks not correct my math in the video
    You said it 2 times

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 7, 2021
  11. When you hit a border that bounces you that means that is the edge of the outer wall of all the servers, like in the image that maybemulti put up, each direction will put you in a different server, unless it’s an outer edge border it will just bounce you.

Posted Jun 7, 2021
  12. The first one is supposed to be 11. I mean it’s kinda common sense because it’s between 10 and 12 but I didn’t make the map
    I tried to dumb it down more on the second one because you said it was wrong the first time.

Posted Jun 7, 2021
    Toastie likes this.
  13. Were not talking about border here were talking about the size of the world

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 7, 2021
  14. I guess were not gonna talk how each server is 9,968 blocks in the first place

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 7, 2021
  15. I took that information from this thread https://www.mineplex.com/threads/server-mapping.43458/
    And because FarlandDuck is a well respected member of the community I assumed it was true.
    Also just because I’m busy because I actually have a life outside of Minecraft doesn’t mean you won the arguement.

Posted Jun 7, 2021
    Toastie likes this.
  16. The information was 2 years ago and he's correct about the border but uncorrect about the size of the maps my video is new information since 2 years of no one actually counting the world's size

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 7, 2021
  17. Sorry to hear that, some players in Mineplex are a bit annoying and frustrating. Greedy btw. And the reset is gonna happen anytime. It's not a rumour anymore.

Posted Jun 7, 2021
  18. Why
    For No. 1 I completely agree with you. Number 2, I have no idea whats happening in lag machines after I became offline. And Number 3, whether 25 million blocks or less, servers are filled claims now. Lastly, Number 4, bedrock kinda came from hackers. Wait, duping isnt possible? Players can still find ways to do things.

This is my perspective, but I respect your opinions about this situation:)

Posted Jun 7, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  19. Is this thread now about the length and size of servers or..lag machines?

Posted Jun 7, 2021
  20. Yes servers are filled with claims but oceans, rivers, and some lands I traveled though are unclaimed just because it gets more lag over 150 claims it will take you 1:20 minutes to open claim if you have 800, 700 claims.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.