• 1023 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9319 Players Online
  • 8296 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lag issue

Discussion in 'Master Builders' started by _chevywolf30_, Jun 17, 2019.

1. I love this game, but I have a severe lag issue. Every time it takes me to a new area to vote on another player's build, my computer lags and freezes, and I barely have time to vote. It's probably just an issue with my computer, but I would love to know if anything can be done.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    Jaek likes this.
  2. I think it may be your computer, yes. There is a lot to render upon teleportation and your computer may not be fast enough so everything has to pause so the system can catch up. However, even if you have a fast, gaming computer, there might still be occasional lag on the server side.

What you can do is set your particles to minimal, render distance to 2, clouds to none, and graphics to fast. There is then less for your computer to load, speeding it up.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    _chevywolf30_ likes this.
  3. Ok, thanks! I'll just have to go into "Master Builder mode" lol. I get it in all other games (Speed Builders esp.) but it's not an issue anywhere else.

:willy:

*Ive NEveR LoOKeD aT tHe emOJiS*

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  4. Hello!

As said before, it is most likely your computer. But to reduce lag, try and have the least amount of programs open on your computer as you can. This should give you a boost in FPS. Hope this helps. :)

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  5. Seems like an FPS issue on your part. Is your computer old? Are parts damaged? It has nothing to do with the server since I don’t have this issue.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  6. Here is the best solution to any kind of FPS problem:

I use Optifine which helps out a lot in boosting my FPS. Below are the settings to change to make your FPS boost.

Downloading Optifine
    Visit optifine.net/downloads
    2. Select "Download" for the version of Minecraft you want to install it for
    3. An ad will pop up. Do not select anything until you can see the big yellow "Skip Ad" button in the top right corner of the screen. Click on the button,
    4. You will be brought back to the Optifine page, where you can select the blue text to download Optfine.

Installing Optifine
    Select "Keep" when you are given a message that the file might be harmful to your PC.
    2. Open the file you downloaded.
    3. Click "Install"
    You're done!

Settings to Boost FPS
    Go to Video Settings.
    Change Graphics to "Fast"
    Turn Smooth Lighting off
    Turn your Render Distance to 4 or below
    5. Select "Details"
    Change Clouds, Sky, Sun and Moon, Stars, Fog, Swamp Colors, Rain and Snow, and Smooth Biomes to "Off"
    Change Translucent Blocks, Dropped Items, Vignette, and Trees to "Fast"
    Click "Done"
    Set Max Framerate (FPS) to "Unlimited"
    Select "Performance"
    Make sure Smooth FPS, Fast Render, Lazy Chunk Loading, Fast Math, Smooth World, and Dynamic Updates are set to "On"
    Click "Done"
    Select "Other"
    Turn Show FPS on
    Set Weather and Debug Profiler to "Off"

I hope this helped you out!

Posted Jun 17, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 17, 2019