• 280 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4682 Players Online
  • 4402 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lag issue

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by TheRealYiDa, May 4, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I have noticed when I join the waiting lobby for all games I get stuck in the middle of the air lagging back and forth and it hurts my eyes... So I wondered If anyone else has the same issue and knows of a way to fix it.

Posted May 4, 2022
  2. Hi there,

Unfortunately this is a relatively common issue nowadays. I usually encounter it when joining any pre-game lobby from a main lobby by clicking on the NPC, yet when I findgame into another server from a game server this doesn’t happen. My guess is that it is a further extension of the floating glitch, and is most likely caused by the same bugs.
    In the future, you can report bugs and glitches like these at mineplex.com/bugs-game, but be sure to read the bug reporting guide linked at the top of the form beforehand. Additionally, strobe lights and fast-moving images have the potential to cause a stroke/seizure if you’re susceptible to it, so if your eyes start hurting I’d recommend you look away until the game has started and the shaking stops. I hope this helped, and please feel free to message me with any further concerns or questions!
    -Bob

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted May 4, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.