• 341 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 341 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

lag 10/29/2020

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Blazette, Oct 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it just me or are the servers going nuts right now, everyone has crazy high ping and I can’t move from the start of hub spawn

[​IMG]

Posted Oct 29, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 29, 2020
    Minevaft likes this.
  2. I think theres a problem with the servers right now. From what i understand a solution is already being worked on.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  3. Same thing happend with me today!!

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  4. It’s horrible. I literally get on like 1 hour 30 minutes ago and everything gets frozen, and then obviously after I’m done playing Minecraft, it starts to work again again.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    JetStarglaze and Zapix like this.
  5. Yes there has been some lag on the server recently. What I recommend is using different server IP’s.

IP’s: eu.mineplex.com, us.mineplex.com, mineplex.com, clans.mineplex.com

i know what you’re thinking, “I don’t live near/in eu!” And this is what should be right. If you’re experiencing lag in your servers, try the different region IP’s. Clans.mineplex.com is probably the most reliable IP although it does take you to the clans lobby when you log on. All you have to do is click the NPC that says “Return to Hub” and you’re back in normal Mineplex. If you’re still experiencing lag then it might just be your internet, but if I were you, I would definitely try out the different server IP’s.

Posted Nov 1, 2020
    Minevaft likes this.
  6. As others above me have mentioned, players have been experiencing some lag lately. I believe the develop team is working on improving these lag issues. I would recommend connecting to the server via the Clans IP which is clans.mineplex.com . That seems to reduce a lot of lag and you can still switch to regular lobbies by typing commands such as "/sv Lobby-1" in case you're unsure of how to leave the Clans Hub. You may also use the NPC in the Clans Hub to return to non-Clans lobbies like @rose. above me mentioned.

Seeing as your concern has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm.

Thread Locked.

Posted Nov 3, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.