• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Kyle's Artwork - How is my thumbnail?

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Kyle_, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Kyle_

Kyle_

Hey! This thumbnail is a bit scratchy I'm looking for feedback on how I can make it better.
    Picture: https://imgur.com/a/eUjxKTR
    Video (give feedback if you have not seen it!):

Please leave feedback below on the video and thumbnail!

Posted Nov 7, 2018
    JordansOP likes this.
  2. Zipppo

Zipppo

Hello!
    I really like this thumbnail, the text fits really well with the Cake Wars Logo. Again, I think that the episode number in the top right corner is a good addition to it as a whole. You've clearly taken on the feedback given to you last time about the background image which is defiantly an improvement. The only critique I have about it would be with the base image, next time maybe try getting a more interesting or action based photo. This is just so you can see the image a bit more as the one you used consists of mainly blank spaces.

As you said in the video having the other featured players in a voice channel with you would be a great idea as usually it can be more entertaining. You did a good job making it so there weren't many times where it was silent but playing with the others would make that so much easier. I certainly didn't expect the mention but it's no problem giving you feedback! Aha you did say it right the first time 'zippy' or 'zipppo' people call me both so I don't mind at all. You've been doing a great job with both your thumbnails and videos recently so keep up the great work.

Posted Nov 8, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 8, 2018
    JordansOP likes this.
  3. Alfie

Alfie

sick video mate, you got a nice family in the background

Posted Nov 8, 2018
    JordansOP and Kyle_ like this.
  4. Kyle_

Kyle_

Thanks for everything! I will be adjusting those changes!
    --- Post updated ---
    Lol, it was kinda late at night so everyone was moving around tried to cut out a lot of the really loud parts! Thanks for your feedback drop a like and sub!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 8, 2018
    JordansOP and Alfie like this.
  5. JordansOP

JordansOP

Quite a good video, I can see your quality gradually improving over time, Keep it up man!

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  6. Kyle_

Kyle_

Thanks Jordan! Also thanks for tuning into the streams!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 8, 2018
    JordansOP likes this.