• 1056 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10591 Players Online
  • 9535 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Knockback Being Weird AGAIN

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Ꮆ乇ㄒᐯ0丨ᗪ乇ᗪ, Jan 15, 2021.

?

Was there less kb then usual today?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    56.5%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. No you just can't aim so you can't hit them either

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  1. Yea so I played some CakeWars and Micro Battles today and noticed that people were taking way less knockback then usual, and even when they did, it was extremely delayed. Was this intentional on the part of a dev, or a mistake? Or am I just encountering a lot of anti-kb hackers today? And did anyone else encounter this change today? Thanks.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    AfflictionMR likes this.
  2. Hey dude! I played some skywars today but I didn’t really notice a big difference, although the kb could still be increased in my opinion. >_<

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  3. HI

There may have just been more lag on the server than usual. I think that the amount of lag sometimes effects knockback. Especially since you said it was extremely delayed. So I'm thinking it was just really laggy.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  4. just being honest what's new about this

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Ryan9116, yvuggu and Jet Starglaze like this.
  5. the server is always somewhat laggy but its not that ppl with a higher lvl of armour get knocked back less

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Kight and Ultra Jet Fighter like this.
  6. What. I didn't say anything about armor lol

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  7. i know but I'm just saying that iv noticed the level of armour seems to affect the knockback too.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Kight, Ultra Jet Fighter and Name Tag like this.
  8. Armour actually has nothing to do with knockback, so I really dunno what you're stating there tbh!

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  9. On bedrock it does, wearing Netherite armour for example will make it so that you won’t take any KB at all.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2021
  10. Netherite armor decreases knockback naturally. If you look on a piece of netherite armor, it will say +1 Knockback resistance or something like that.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  11. its a bit different lately...

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  12. Ok ok

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  13. Absolutely it was really hard to play today, and I ended up just not playing as much as I would on a good day. The knockback was very obnoxious today along with some new block glitch bugs I noticed.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  14. But you never mentioned Bedrock, so how would I even know what version of Mineplex you're talking about?

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  15. Well this is in MCO/Bedrock Discussion...

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  16. LMFAO

OP OP
    usnic likes this.
  17. It was somewhat fixed at one point, now it’s super inconsistent again.

OP OP
    Jet Starglaze, usnic and yvuggu like this.
  18. question: why can't they just apply vanilla knockback and just tweak it from there? it seems way harder to reinvent a knockback formulae.

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  19. Bedrock knockback is weird like that, in the past If you had a higher level of armour, say iron Vs leather, the iron dude would be knocked back less. it used to fixed for a while, but the armour:knockback correlation is back (iv noticed) but it's really inconsistent in that way too. sometimes they get knocked back a ton, and sometimes they don't move at all. this is for bedrock btw

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  20. Yea but then you could hear people clicking too just like in a vanilla world and then I wouldn’t be able to autoclick from my Xbox anymore

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.