• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Knight Rank Costume

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by RealDiamondKitty08, Feb 17, 2019.

1. I think Knight rank should have a Knight Costume that comes with it, that would sweeten the deal (you could raise the minecoin price for it) (If you raise the price then people who bought it before should receive another cosmetic as well as the costume)
    --- Post updated ---
    Anyone gonna reply?

Posted Feb 19, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  2. This would be awesome! Mineplex can definitely do this since another partnered server already has this feature

Posted Feb 19, 2019
    RealDiamondKitty08 likes this.
  3. Thanks :-)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 20, 2019
    DeathStrike1016 likes this.
  4. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Hey!

I am not a Bedrock player, however, I don't see any reason this shouldn't be added. I really want to see this idea get some more attention so to ensure that I am going to remove it to the general idea discussion section.

If you have any questions about this please feel free to message me on the forums

Thread Moved [From The Bedrock Section]

Posted Mar 14, 2019 at 4:28 PM
  5. xJon

xJon

I think that's a great idea! Knight rank doesn't get much stuff so i think this would be a good addition, and it would also encourage more people to buy the rank. I honestly don't see why it shouldn't be added as its something so small, so hopefully it does happen someday!

Posted Mar 14, 2019 at 5:14 PM
  6. Thanks for your opinions guys!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2019 at 7:05 PM
  7. It’s a good idea, but I don’t think that we should raise the minecoin price for the rank. It’s intentionally low for players who don’t spend much money and it’s amenities are quite reasonable.

Posted Mar 15, 2019 at 12:15 AM
  8. Honestly, I wouldn't want them to either. I just ment like if necessary go up 10 or 20.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2019 at 1:25 PM
    el4ctrified likes this.