• 376 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5200 Players Online
  • 4824 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Knight Kit Slight Balance

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by Bossitiveplays, Aug 28, 2020.

1. How are you getting these numbers? If you take 3.5 damage instead of 4, that’s 12.5% less damage, not 28%. Likewise, taking 6.5 damage instead of 7 is a reduction of ~7% damage, not 15%. Does it not translate 1:1?

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  2. Yeah so I guess it's official...

I forgot how to Math :cry_face:

But I assume you get my point though. And I'll be editing in the corrections.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 6, 2020
  3. Idk man, even with a wood axe I feel like you'd have to do some side-by-side video comparisons to really prove a difference, and even then the difference becomes incredibly small if you have higher damage weapons or armor, which you will still see before end-game, even if its not completely stacked gear.

Posted Sep 11, 2020
    Petasi likes this.
  4. It’s rather small. Say you’re trading hits with a wooden axe, no armor, against someone running any kit except axeman or knight. The difference in damage taken in 4 hits is 8 hearts normally vs 7 hearts for the knight kit user.

Posted Sep 12, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 12, 2020
  5. exactly, and that's the damage difference. Even at that low of damage, Knight would maybe result in 1 extra attack needed to kill them, and I feel like the difference in kb would be even less noticeable

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  6. Nerf is definitely needed for this kit. +1

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  7. Even though I have other kits unlocked I always go Knight because I have more of a melee playstyle and find the damage can be really beneficial in an engagement.

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  8. Oof, sorry but you are so wrong, is the 0.5 damage reduction what makes this kit good.

Posted Oct 2, 2020
  9. Not saying Knight isnt a good kit, but when I fight a knight player, I've never really noticed unless they hilt smash, really doesnt seem to me like the damage reduction is significant on the knockback taken

Posted Oct 9, 2020