• 92 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1540 Players Online
  • 1448 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Kits.

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by FrostyFeet, Aug 16, 2022.

?

Do you think this is a good idea?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Have you ever been stuck trying to figure out what kit you want to go while the timer is counting down. Well I got the perfect Idea for that. I think there should be a button that could pick a random kit for you in that particular game! Not Just might it save you the time trying to figure out what kit to use but it could also be a lot of fun and give you and your friends a challenge. Lets be honest we've all been bored doing the same thing for hours on hours in Mineplex. But with my idea it could be loads of fun and memories you will never forget!

Posted Aug 16, 2022
  2. Hey, I think this is really cool idea. It would work on games like SSM where there is a huge variety of kits. I think it would allow people to use kits they may have never used and also if people are having a hard choice choose a kit it could be used in this case. Obviously some games have less kits and/or no kits at all so this would probably have less of an effect here. In practice it could be another kit but just being called 'Random kit' instead of a button and only reveal the kit once you're in game. Overall, sounds like a fun idea.

Posted Aug 16, 2022
  3. this sounds good however the idea of ppl not having to pay for kits with (RANDOM KIT) this culd get explioted by having hacked cliants and other things like that its not a bad idea just mabey (if they add this) change it to kits that the user DOES have ether way this is a good idea just there culd be isuses

Posted Aug 16, 2022
  4. It's a good idea but not a server saver.

Posted Aug 16, 2022
  5. Wasn't really trying to be a server saver.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 16, 2022
  6. Just saying it wouldn't make too great of an impact in the grand scheme of things, but it's a good idea regardless.

Posted Aug 16, 2022
  7. Yes, yes! I agree with this idea. This could be fun for new Mineplex YT content as well - something along the lines of "(Mineplex Game) but the server chooses my kit..." It could make for interesting content. Or as you said - if players are bored and want a challenge.

When I read your suggestion, I was thinking of where such a button could be implemented. Well, how about it was implemented next to the cosmetics chest in any game with a variety of kits? It could be a diamond that says "Choose Random Kit" with the lore "Don't know what kit to pick? Let this diamond pick for you!"

I'm not really seeing how this could be exploited by hacked clients other than cheaters having relatively overpowered kits. I can see that this feature only picks a random kit that you own. I don't see it picking an absolute random kit out of all the kits, even if they're not owned by that player.

Posted Aug 18, 2022
  8. OH MY GOD!!! I was thinking about this literally like 10 hours ago. I really do like this idea especially as an SSM main as I often just find myself wanting to mess around/try kits that I don't play that often. I hope this gets considered as we already have a "random map" vote option, this just *makes sense*. I enjoyed reading all the replies above mine and I look forward to seeing what others have to say!

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  9. If anything it would randomly select off the kits you own; not entirely random through the whole kit pool.

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    wattywatty14 likes this.