• 670 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9890 Players Online
  • 9220 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Kits

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Cheldenbrand, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Hey what if there was more than just one kit. Like maybe one could do that eggs, and snow balls don’t do damage, or you spawn in with leather armor

Posted Aug 30, 2021
  2. Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of skywars? Its a game where you just pick stipuff up from chests and its mostly up to luck

Posted Aug 30, 2021
    coconut likes this.
  3. Yeah there is no point in that. No offense

Posted Aug 30, 2021
    coconut and CatFan105 like this.
  4. It’s all good. I was just thinking that cake wars had kits, so why not skywars

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 30, 2021
  5. Mostly because in cake wars, its less about luck and more about skill (and possibly being in a party with people who actually j ow how to play the gmae)

Posted Aug 30, 2021
  6. Okay good point

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 30, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  7. Hi!

updated kits are already mentioned on the skywars proposal doc from GI!

Here's a screenshot of the kits overview on the doc:

[​IMG]

Posted Aug 30, 2021,
    Last edited Aug 31, 2021
  8. This is Bedrock

I'd be content with some new Skywars kits, the game isn't only based on luck but there's a good bit of skill involved. Doing something to Bedrock like we did on Java back in V2 would be pretty cool, we had unique elemental kits that did fun things like make ice bridges, rings of fire, double jumps, etc...my only concern would be that it might be a bit difficult to use certain abilities on mobile, but through testing or making simpler kits that could be easily fixed.

Posted Aug 31, 2021
  9. No idea what ur talking about, totally didn't just change it right now

Posted Aug 31, 2021
  10. No cube craft has kits for skywars ad its makes the game extremely Brocken

Posted Jan 13, 2022
  11. I mean personally I don't feel like we need kits on Bedrock Skywars. Recently (a while ago) we switched to no kits on Java and everyone having the same starting things and in my opinion that's the best for Skywars right now and I would personally like to see Bedrock and Java stay the same in that sense

Posted Jan 13, 2022
    Looof likes this.