• 1249 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7673 Players Online
  • 6424 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Kit

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by klophe, Jan 6, 2020.

1. You made survival but why not kit pvp, you can make a hub for kit then do /kit (name) to get your kit and and stuff(some kits you’ll have to buy) then drop down to fight. Its will be fun to pvp everyone and this server has lots of people and then it would be more fun

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  2. Hey, I totally agree with this idea! This would be a super fun addition to survival, and would make a lot more people play it. However, if this kit, were added it would need some consideration, as to how much the kit would cost, etc. If this idea were improved on, I could definitely see this being added.

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  3. Btw i play on bedrock.anyways maybe lether with a gold chestplate iron sword and normal bow with 64 arows is free,full gold with iron sword,bow and 64 arows would be 1000 gems, full iron with normal stuff is 2000gems, full diamond with diamond sword and flame bow with 64 arrows is 5000 gems.and if you want enchants then there will be 3 stages 1.hiter you’ll get sharp 1 protection 1 unberking 1,2. Brawler Get sharp 3 protect 2 un 2, 3. Fighter get sharp 5
    Protec 3 un 3.1=1000gems,2=2000gems, 3=3000gems(this can be called powerups you can buy these things)you can also put daily armor that can be anything, from good to bad and you can sell golden apples, like 3 free per day and if you want more it will be 500 gems, same with arrows or maybe can have poizen arrows(16)for 500gems(theise are called item boosts)and you can call this game kit Pvp

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2020
  4. +1 - Hi Klophe!

This idea is amazing but I think Mineplex and the build team would have to redesign the hub to fit the nano-game, there'd also need to be more than one. The entire Bedrock server deserves a hub redesign with more interactive features just like the Java server. Hopefully this gets implemented!

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  5. That’s a good idea! I also thought of a way they could maybe get past your spacing problem glummes. They could change the survival mode so that it gives the option of survival mode or kitpvp. An issue I have is that what if full diamond pros just kick the weak noobs around? It wouldn’t be fun, since all you do is pray that you can get a cheap kill on a better person.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Glummes likes this.
  6. maybe have an option for a set of servers with pvp and a set without pvp and you could choose which one to ‘survive’ in. Before this gets implemented, god items need to be completely removed and patched somehow

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  7. I personally would like to see the return of Gladiators with Champions kits. I have seen requests for champions to be re-added however this would put a fun spin on it and accomplish your idea.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  8. Heyo!
    I really like the idea of kit PvP! I also don’t really see any downsides to this and I think this could potentially be very fun!
    And since this game is just PvP technically it would be good because it would give some new players a chance to practice PvP and experienced players to try out new techniques!
    Overall I really like the idea of kit PvP and I don’t see any downsides so I’ll be giving this idea a +1!
    Have a nice day!

Posted Jan 16, 2020