• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5125 Players Online
  • 5125 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Kit regen

Discussion in 'Champions' started by chungalunga, Dec 21, 2020.

?

yes?

1. yes

75.0%
  2. I am a sweat and this allows me to farm kills on new players so no

25.0%
  1. Make it so that the opposite team can't regenerate it's health and reset it's kit in your spawn .
    To explain it a bit better : blue can't select kits in red's spawn , and red can't select kits in blue's spawn.
    That is it , chenqui.

Posted Dec 21, 2020
  2. Hi,
    I agree! Players should not be able to re-equip another team's gear/kits.
    Good day!

Posted Dec 21, 2020
    chungalunga likes this.
  3. I'm not sure why this hasn't been fixed at all, its been like this for years...

Posted Dec 21, 2020
    Starx280 and chungalunga like this.
  4. Hello!

I honestly think this has been needed for awhile. Often times, if your team is losing many players on your team will leave. It's kind of hard to find DOM games nowadays, and so a player or two may not want to leave the game in order to ensure they can play in the next game.

As a result, players often camp in the other team's spawn and harvest kills until the game ends. It is extremely frustrating to be on the losing team's side in this scenario and many players just find it toxic. You're basically stuck at spawn for the rest of the game in a 5v2, that you can't escape because the other team reset's their HP by re-selecting a kit. I think it would highly improve the gameplay in champions, and maybe bring a few players back into the community if this change were implemented c:

-n2l

Posted Dec 23, 2020
    Starx280 and chungalunga like this.
  5. As annoying as this is in public games, it does serve some functionality in private MPS matches. I know a lot of players who either practice or warmup in an MPS and being able to re-select a kit in the enemy spawn really speeds up the rate at which you can have 1v1s. It's also super nice for just testing game mechanics with friends.

That said, when it comes to actually playing the game this feature is very easily abused by enemies that are able to make it into you spawn area. It would be really great if this removed from public games and kept as a feature in MPS though sadly I don't think this is possible.

Posted Dec 23, 2020
  6. I agree that it should stay as a feature in an MPS but It shouldn't be that hard to make it only a MPS thing. The code for the game itself is the same , just that one bit that enables players to equip kids needs to be changed a bit so that it checks what team you are on first . Like in CW, where you can't open a chest from other teams.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 23, 2020
  7. BIG UPVOTE

THEY CAN’T TAKE ALL OF US

Posted Dec 27, 2020
  8. no

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  9. Yeah, I would agree with pwess, and want this to be disabled in public lobbies but left in the MPS lobbies.

Posted Jan 1, 2021
    Hirud likes this.