• 723 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3302 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Kit Ideas

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by _Gorgonite, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Before the thread starts, I 100% understand that Mineplex isn't going to be updating to anything above 1.8.9 in the foreseeable future. I'm just curious as to what ideas people are able to come up with.

There have been a myriad of new mobs added after 1.8.9, and although none of them are making it into SSM anytime soon, I'd like to see some ideas as to what mobs people would like to see, and what the attacks/moves of said mobs would be.

An example being the Shulker, with a tracking bolt similar to the Guardians target laser, and maybe a teleportation recovery similar to "blink."

Again, this isn't a serious thread, or anything about what I would like to see actually implemented in-game, it's just a friendly idea-making one.

With all that said, go hay.

Posted Dec 24, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Mitchy like this.
  2. I know this thread is a bit old now but an ocelot kit that does extra damage to creepers and a pounce ability that does extra knockback to chickens. The pounce will be a charge ability similar to the rudolph costume.
    For the attacks im not sure.

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    _Gorgonite likes this.