• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5299 Players Online
  • 5299 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Kit Descriptions

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by Aaron., Sep 1, 2020.

?

How do you like this idea?

Poll closed Sep 8, 2020.
  1. I like it!

100.0%
  2. Kit descriptions are better than this and I'll explain why or this vote means nothing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey,

So I believe that Kit Descriptions could be a little better than how they are right now. I like the little "hook" they have to try and draw you into using the kit but I think the current descriptions could be extended like this:

Top:

Hook:

Kit Specifics (Passives, Abilities, etc.):

Here is an example.

Acrobat

"Light and graceful, can disengage from a fight to recover!"

Passive: Climber
    - Shift against a wall to climb it. Can climb up to 12 blocks. 8s cooldown.

Passive:
    Graceful
    - Take 50% less fall damage.

Ability:
    Bounce
    - Right-click and hold your sword to initiate Bounce. If a player melee attacks you within 1.25s you then perform a backwards jump (10 blocks horizontally) and gain regeneration 1 for 5s. 22 cooldown.

I personally believe this would look much better than how kit descriptions are currently. Let me know what you think! By the way, this is sort of an interesting new kit I thought up feel free to give me your thoughts.

Acrobat
    Strengths: Exploration, running, and recovery.
    Weaknesses: Tight spaces.

Posted Sep 1, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 1, 2020
  2. I can agree with this suggestion, the current descriptions aren't really laid out in a specific order, so this would definitely look nicer. I think that each little heading should also be in bold if possible like you've done on this thread. I think for consistency reasons, all the kits for every PvP game would have to see these changes too unless all the other games already have a similar layout. I don't see any downfalls to adding this, it would definitely look a lot better, and would be a good example for other games to have their description layouts modified. Good suggestion, +1 from me!

Posted Sep 2, 2020
    Aaron., zytrus and Deleted User like this.