• 61 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1453 Players Online
  • 1392 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Kindnessaj's third reintroduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kindnessaj, Aug 6, 2022.

1. HEEEY WHAT'S UP IT'S KINDNESSAJ BACK AT IT AGAIN IN THE FORUMS, and with another introduction.

Anyways here's a bit about myself, I've been a large minecraft lover for a lot of my life, as I used to play so far back I can't even remember when I first got my hands on pocket edition. Wiith that said, that's not the only thing I do, after all I'm a huge anime lover and I have recently gotten into manga, having read a bit of One Piece and currently reading Dr. Stone. Also, I am someone who likes drawing, I'm an artist, now not a Mineplex artist but I am one, and I've drawn for quite a while now, it's just something I enjoy and it's hard to demotivate me once I'm motivated, as it is with many other things once I get motivated. Also, I absolutely love to game, with what I play being very different drastically, such as playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, or even Animal Crossing New Horizons or Pocket Camp, and even games such as Super Mario 3D World, I'm just such a gamer. Then finally, I love to spend time studying, so you know, I get into a good college/uni and I end up getting to my dream job of being a pediatric surgeon, so yeah! :D

Posted Aug 6, 2022
    CatFan105, swisher and Eqsa like this.
  2. I said this on another thread but it's awesome to see you back! It's great to learn a bit more about you, and if you ever want to talk more don't hesitate to say hi! Hopefully uni studies have been treating you well, I'm in a similar position since I'm starting my second year of Uni in September. Also have to mention that Mario Kart 8 Delux is a fire game, but i've never tried any of the other games you mentioned despite hearing good things about them all. Other than that, welcome back!

Posted Aug 6, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  3. Hi Kindnessaj! I remember you from your time on the Team, but I quite honestly do not think I got the pleasure in getting to know more about you. It was very nice to read and learn more about you from your introduction. Though I am not a huge fan of anime, there might be one person pressuring me into giving it more of a chance. I've only seen one anime all the way through and that was Naruto. (Such a good storyline) -- Anyways, like yourself I am also an artist and I just recently dipped into digital art. I'm more of a traditional person who prefers paper and pencil, but learning to do it digitally has been a challenge that I appreciate. I'm currently thinking of my next portfolio and its meaning...Think this new one is going to be good. Other than Minecraft, I also play a variety of switch games including but not limited to Animal Crossing, Zelda BOTW, Undertale, etc. We love games! It's also awesome to read that you are invested in continuing your studies in Uni and trying hard to make it happen. I'm currently in American College if that translates, and I'm also studying a lot to make sure I land a career job within the Medical Field. It was again awesome to read more about you and generally just see an old face again! If you ever wanna just chat, be sure to say hello! Welcome back! <3

Posted Aug 7, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  4. Welcome back Kind! It's nice to see there's a fellow gamer and anime lover here :D

I absolutely love mario kart 8 deluxe and I'm not sure about you but im a HUGE fan of this new booster pass that came out (and I'm sorry but wave 2 is amazing.) But anyway, it's nice to see you back with your daily hair pulling question threads. Welcome back :o

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  5. Welcome back to the Forums (and the discord) Kind! Like Amg said I remember you from your time on the staff team, but I didn't really get a chance to know you very well since we were on different platforms (and I don't really reach out to people lol)

Its awesome to see you making a return back to the community, we could use some more thread-starters like you! And possibly new trainees :eyes:

I can't realy relate to a lot of the interests that you mentioned but you also mentioned that you were an artist, and I would love to see some of your art if you are comfortable doing so! I love looking at other peoples art and watching them grow as an artist over the course of however long they decide to continue sharing o/

Once again welcome back and if you ever need anything let me know o7

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  6. hello again
    Hi

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. Welcome back!

It's awesome to see you active amongst the community again.
    I love that you're into Mario games as they're my all time favourites especially Mario Kart. I remember playing Super Mario 3D world on my 3DS back in the day, was also an epic game. Best wishes on getting that job as a surgeon too! I don't think I would have the stomach for that.

See you around,

Posted Aug 9, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.