• 2039 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4618 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

KILLING THE ENDER DRAGON IN SURVIVAL GAMES!!!!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Frozone, Mar 25, 2019.

?

Did you enjoy the video?

1. Yes!

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. It was okay..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I'd rather see pvp montages

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Hey everyone! Today I'm showcasing my video where my friend Anthony and I kill the ender dragon in survival games! I'm not sure if anyone's done this yet, but if you'd like to see us do more challenges, please let me know down below! Also, I'm really sorry about my mic volume, I'll remember to turn it up next time! I usually only upload pvp montages, and this isn't really the type of thing that I normally upload, but if you enjoyed and would like to see more, please let me know!!

If you enjoyed or have anything to comment or add, please don't hesitate to reply to this thread! I'm always open for suggestions in how I can make better videos!

Posted Mar 25, 2019
  2. Nice!

Posted Mar 25, 2019
  3. Hey!

I found your video really interesting. I have never considered killing the ender dragon so it was great to see someone attempting to do it. I would like to congratulate you on your achievement and I look forward to your future videos!

Posted Mar 25, 2019
  4. Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed and hope you enjoy my future videos!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 25, 2019
  5. Awesome! Great job, it was fun to watch, that looks like something I would try, I have made a hole to the void with TNT, if there was a dragon on bedrock I would do it.

Posted Mar 25, 2019
  6. Wow! I would not have the patience to be able to do this. I'd get too tired of trying to kill it. It was a very entertaining video. You may have earned yourself a new subscriber. It was very interesting to see someone do something I wouldn't do myself. Keep up the good work!

Posted Mar 26, 2019
  7. This was a really entertaining video, and it was really nicely put together! I've never seen anyone attempt to kill the ender dragon before, so it was nice to see if it could actually work. Your commentary + reaction at the end was really entertaining to watch. Congrats on your "achievement" (I guess?) and I look forward to seeing some more videos from you :)

Posted Mar 26, 2019
  8. I have never tried to kill an Ender Dragon in the Survival Games. Before I was thinking that the Ender Dragon will not take damage from the player before they sent out the loot. According to the video that I have watched, I love the commentary that you make which is entertaining for anyone!

Overall, that is a great video that you have shown it to us!

Posted Mar 26, 2019
  9. Thanks for all the kind words everyone! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 27, 2019
  10. Yo wow, absolutely love the footage. I look forward to seeing more footage and videos like these!
    Your typical forum helper (That has rigged methods!)
    ~DuvL_

Posted Mar 27, 2019