• 314 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5442 Players Online
  • 5128 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Kill leader

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by firefox54, Feb 11, 2021.

1. I'll keep it simple and allow everyone to give their own ideas regarding this but I'll start with my own idea. For games like survival games and skywars, the person with the most kills should be labled the kill leader which will appear on the right hud box. This will allow players to know (and respect ;) ) the person with the most kills in that particular game. As a result, the person who might not have won will still get recognition for their work during the particular game. Adding on to this idea, it could be used to create more achievements. Let me know what you think about it :)

Posted Feb 11, 2021
    PlebAU, yvuggu and Fusafez like this.
  2. It's something I have seen on other server probably HIVE and It would be a nice addition in my opinion. I guess noone would try to implement such thing as it's unnecesarry and waste of time

Posted Feb 17, 2021
  3. Are you talking about adding them onto the scoreboard in lobbies? If so this could cause issues due to the fact that scoreboards can only hold 15 lines of text with 10 or so lines already being used for user data.

I like the idea but maybe a title above the holders head would be a better way of implementing this.

Posted Feb 17, 2021
  4. He said it would be nice to add like a podium after every Sky wars game for someone who killed the most players in Sky wars lobby probably
    that would be actually not in scoreboard but in lobby in which the last game was finished

Posted Feb 17, 2021
  5. I think this is a great idea and could be shown in-game. For example, the first person to reach three kills would become a kill leader, like in the video game Apex Legends. Whoever kills the current kill leader will also receive a bounty reward which could be a couple extra gems/shards/xp.

Furthermore, if you are the kill leader, you get some extra bonuses at the end of game depending on how long you were one for.

Posted Feb 17, 2021
  6. Hey there Fox!

First and foremost, thank you for taking your time to make this thread and propose this idea. I am very much a fan of this idea and would love to see this implemented! This is actually something I’ve thought about before, but never really thought about mentioning. Kill lead on the scoreboard would be a very cool way of recognizing a players performance in the game that they played. I really like @maevestarbaby’s idea in a bounty reward in place. I feel that it would add a twist to games and make it more competitive! I’m even wondering if a bonus should be added for players who achieve 10+ kills in one game/hold kill lead for a certain amount of time. This could possibly be a small percentage boost on exp/shards. - Overall, this is a very nice idea that has lots of potential to build of off and I love it! I hope to see this implemented, and thank you for sharing. +1

Posted Feb 17, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  7. Hello!

This seems like a very cool idea! as said it gives the players who maybe didn't win the game some value, this would make them feel a sense of appreciation and makes them feel that there hard work was for nothing

Have a wonderful day!
    Kehs <3

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  8. I like the idea of having a kill leader on the scoreboard, but I'm not sure about the bounty thing, your reward for having lots of kills is to get targeted, which in a Solo mode it could get really annoying and provoke a semi-crossteaming. I would give exp/shards reward to the top killer.

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  9. Hello, this seems like a cool idea. Like, sometimes I feel like I don’t do much but I end up getting the podium because by default. Also, when I’m playing team games, I’m always confused on how come I don’t get the podium when I do more than my teammates. But, I feel top kills would probably be best. Also, maybe for peaceful games like speed builders, it could have a podium for the person with the most perfect builders maybe? But, this is an idea I can agree with.

Posted Feb 28, 2021