• 347 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5440 Players Online
  • 5093 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Keyboard

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Wolveszq, Jul 17, 2022.

1. What a good budget Keyboard to buy?

Posted Jul 17, 2022
  2. A normal one

Posted Jul 17, 2022
    ItsMeTanish, zEddie27 and CatFan105 like this.
  3. depends on you. I like a keyboard that have space between the keys and so I can feel where my fingers are without looking down as much. Stuff like that.

Posted Jul 19, 2022
    zEddie27 likes this.
  4. There aren't really different quality levels of keyboard as far as I know, just find one that is reasonably cheap but not so cheap that it doesn't last long

Posted Jul 19, 2022
  5. I like normal ones, specifically those old ones, I'm actually using a hp-ku0316, you've probably seen it at school, but if you're talking about gaming keyboards than the razer cynosa chroma is a good choice. It's not mechanical which might be a downside in some people's eyes, but I used the keyboard for 1 1/2 years and I enjoyed it.

Posted Jul 19, 2022
  6. if it has buttons and works its a good keyboard

Posted Jul 19, 2022
  7. Heyo! As Aleph said above, it really depends on what type of keyboard your looking for and your budget. Personally, I’m a fan of the Razer gaming keyboards, but I understand that they’re not for everyone as they can get quite pricy. I currently have the Quartz Pink Razer Blackwidow Chroma V3 (Green Switches) and I would say it’s a quality mechanical keyboard. Pricing was a bit up there, but it was worth the money in my opinion. Another reputable and popular brand is Corsair. I have yet to try their product, but I have heard amazing things about their keyboards. I would essentially answers the following questions/things when looking to buy a new keyboard:
    1. What type of keyboard do you want? (Mechanical or Regular)
    2. What is my budget?
    3. How long do I think this product will last?
    4. Do I think this product is worth buying?
    5. Compare and contrast — Consider all of the options!

Posted Jul 20, 2022
    danb76 and Sayzef like this.
  8. One where the letter labels on the keys don't easily rub out.

Posted Jul 20, 2022
    danb76 and ItsMeTanish like this.
  9. If you could give us your definition of 'budget' I might be able to help.

Posted Jul 20, 2022
  10. 70 bucks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 20, 2022
    Orangey✌ likes this.
  11. Plenty of great options for a keyboard for 70 bucks.

Razer keyboard for ppl that love razer (60 USD, no Numpad): -unapproved link-

SteelSeries keyboard that everything (50 USD): -unapproved link-

HyperX ***y keyboard (30 USD): -unapproved link-

All these are membrane keyboards and work fine (I've been using a razer membrane one for a year).
    Just make sure you've never used a mechanical keyboard, otherwise, you'll soon want one instead of a membrane keyboard. It's like switching from an HDD to NVME PCI-E 4 SSD. At least in my experience.

If you really want the Gucci belt for the max of your specified budget, here ya go nerd. -unapproved link-

EDIT: My link's got nuked, you're on your own use Google bro

Posted Jul 21, 2022
    Orangey✌ likes this.
  12. Hey!

Honestly, go to search up cheap gaming keyboards, and there are about a 1000 videos that go in depth about what keyboards are worth the money.

If I had to give you my personal opinion, the Razer Cynosa is a good one. It's cheap, and reliable.

Posted Aug 1, 2022
  13. I second this opinion. I bought this keyboard for my friend and it has worked extremely well for them, not to mention the build quality is great, the keys sound amazing, and the RGB will make any gamer happy. Highly recommend!

Posted Aug 4, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  14. Go for one of the chinese keyboard brands, but make sure they have cherry mx switches.

Posted Aug 5, 2022