• 832 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10383 Players Online
  • 9551 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Keeping distance from other people

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by xd Sigma, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Hey guys, I've recently been having trouble with keeping my distance from others when pvping. My other skills like w tapping, strafing, and aiming are pretty good, but its hard for me to start a combo when the person I'm fighting is in my face. I know that the ideal distance to hit someone from is 2.5 blocks away to start a combo, but I don't know how to keep my distance. I know that things like snowballs, eggs, and bows are useful, but snowballs and eggs aren't in cakewars, and bows just aren't practical for me. Any help would be appreciated! :D

Posted Jul 21, 2021
  2. yes, please remember to social distance while killing people!
    I think I missed the point of this...

Oh yeah, I have that problem too. I like distancing myself, and I'd buy the Archer kit but unfortunately it doesn't come with aim =/

Posted Jul 21, 2021
  3. I grew up playing 1.7 Minecraft PvP. I've found that using a fishing rod helps crazy in getting combos in. Not entirely sure if you can obtain rods in cake wars but they are extremely useful for pvp in any version of the game.
    Hope this helps.

Posted Jul 21, 2021
  4. You can’t rod pvp on the bedrock version of Mineplex.

Posted Jul 21, 2021
    synath likes this.