• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8190 Players Online
  • 5300 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Keep calm.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lecutefox, Mar 31, 2020.

?

What do you do when your mad?

1. Get angry and destroy everything

11.1%
  2. Take a calm down and take a break.

38.9%
  3. Just calm down and say “GG”

55.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey users! if your getting upset, why not take a break, just take a short break to calm down then your good, right? Just say “GG” to that user you killed or killed you, enjoy your day Players!

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    CrazyOfTim likes this.
  2. Hey, this is so useful on so many levels you can't even imagine. I just hope that one day everyone realizes that there's no need to be stressed or frustrated about losing a game in Minecraft, its all a part of one big experience that we'll all miss when we grow up, try and make the best out of it guys, enjoy it while you can, and keep being good sport about both winning and losing, it's a game. I hope I didn't get out of the topic too much, I honestly don't ever get mad about losing in a game and just type gg and play another one, but I feel like many people are taking a loss to the next level instead of being cool about it, keep it cool guys and remember that you should always act mature, not only online, but in real life too.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    Lecutefox likes this.
  3. gg u got me there

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Lecutefox likes this.
  4. Good day, Lecutefox!

The approach I would take would be saying "Gg." As I don't get too flammed up in games, I would definitely suggest playing a more peaceful game while you take your time to calm down. Many games like Housing, SkyBlock, or even Master Builders can change your mindset into a calm state. Good and interesting thread!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Lecutefox likes this.
  5. Thread Moved to Off-Topic
    Yea, that’s the best thing to do. Saying gg after the game helps you calm down a bit, and puts your rage into saying something nice. Being rude to someone just because you’re mad at losing the game is never the right thing to do.

Honestly, sometimes it helps just to take a break too. Log off the computer for 10 or 15 minutes and calm down a bit. Then come back on with a fresh mindset!
    Saying gg and taking a break are both effective ways to prevent yourself from saying something you’d regret.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Lecutefox likes this.
  6. Yes, but sometimes depending on the anger issues in players. Sometimes this may not work, but as other players that get a little upset, I know this would help

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  7. I just decide to take a break.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  8. Thank u for agreeing with me people stop the raging (I'm talking to all of u who I beat at turf wars)

Posted Apr 2, 2020