• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6155 Players Online
  • 3265 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Keen Eye Achievement Bugged?

Discussion in 'Draw My Thing' started by 0thrys, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Hey, so I’ve started playing Draw My Thing recently. I’m trying to get all the achievements, but I’m not exactly sure how to get the Keen Eye achievement, where you guess every drawing in a game. 5+ times I have certainly, without a doubt, guessed every drawing in a game but still haven’t gotten the achievement. Most of these games, players have quit so the game was shortened so I was thinking maybe that’s why I didn’t get it, but one game, no players quit and I guessed every drawing and still didn’t get the achievement. My only guess is that this is because the lobby only had 7 players instead of 8? Maybe the achievement requires a full lobby where no players quit, but it’s kind of frustrating getting the achievement so many times without actually getting it. Does anybody know how to get this achievement or is it bugged?

Posted Apr 29, 2020
  2. Hey there,

to answer your question really short: yes, the achievement is bugged right now and it's not possible to get it. It's already a known bug and just needs to get fixed.

Posted Apr 29, 2020
    JAKE///, 0thrys, Xukuwu and 2 others like this.
  3. Yeah. I remember doing this achievement 2 months ago and not getting it.

Posted Apr 29, 2020