• 915 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3010 Players Online
  • 2095 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

KawaiiLovi One-Line Art

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Jun 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. @KawaiiLovi said in the public discord she needed a new profile picture, so I did a one-line drawing of her! She really wanted olive green included, hopefully I did that justice :) oh and the yellow heart is to match the Sr.Mod tag color

Enjoy and thank you for your support, I'll be doing more <3
    -Isca

[​IMG]

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    ATruePitato, Snowwii, Zipppo and 6 others like this.
  2. That looks great! I love the idea of one line drawings and I hope you continue on with this art, it's amazing!

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  3. You always cease to amaze me with your one line art. I can't even draw a stick figure :( Keep doing what you're doing! You're going to go far.

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  4. OH MY GOD

@Iscariot your one line art is to DIE for. I absolutely love them. This one and Toki's one line art are my two favourites that I have seen from you. Just the abstract nature of this aloe is super cool and, although you know this already, you have such a unique talent that I am super jealous I don't have! LOL

Anyways please keep doing these because they really make my day when I see your one line art on the forums. Dare shall I say they are iconic!!

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  5. Sven thank you so much <3 I'll be doing more throughout the week, definitely! This isn't my primary style of illustration but it is one that's incredibly fun to challenge myself with. I have others in the MP Discord if you'd like to see, or feel free to message me on that platform! Iconic? No, just loving what I do haha :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Sven likes this.
  6. This looks amazing! Keep up the good work! The talent is so unique and I wish I could have it. How long have you been drawing for?

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  7. Hi CowHatake, I've been drawing for a year and a bit now. This was the first style I really tried to draw in, mostly because I couldn't draw in any other way (I do so now). It became fun and I kept with it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2019
  8. Holy Heck, you are amazing! I'm totally blown away by this. If I can be real honest with you, I didn't even know "One line drawing" was a thing (Maybe I just live under a rock) but this is truly amazing! You definitely have talent and I hope that you put it into good use in the future. Keep this up, I'd definitely like to see more :)

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  9. Hii! I absolutely loveeee your one line drawings. I saw yours of Toki, and this one is just as amazing if not even better! Everything looks so simple, yet you can still clearly tell who the subject of the drawing is. They're just so interesting to look at like I could stare at your one line drawings forever. Where do you start them usually? Or does it depend on the subject? I'm just super intrigued by them, to be honest. I can't wait to see if you do some more in the future!!

Have a nice day!

~mary

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  10. Hey!

I really like this piece of art, the whole one-line art style is really unique and shows off in the art really well! It must be pretty hard to make a whole drawing with just one line, yet you do it so well! Great detail and you used a good pallat of colours!

Great job, have a great day!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  11. One line art is always super cool. You can make awesome designs without picking up the pencil, or in this case, not picking out your finger off the mouse. Very cool art.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  12. Heyo!

Another amazing drawing. Your art is so creative and unique! Keep up the amazing work and can't wait to see what you do next.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  13. Hey!
    Wow, this looks absolutely amazing! I find it amazing that this is one line! This entire drawing flows so nicely and is just simply stunning! I love the colours, and the thought that you can clearly see has gone into this! You're an amazing artist, I'd love to see more from you in the future!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  14. Wowwww…. I never seen any art like this... I also never heard of a One-Line-Art. I love the way how you outdid yourself there with the texture/colors. I also find this really nice of you how you actually made a new Profile picture to a really sweet Sr. Mod. You are probably the best artist I've seen in a longgg time.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  15. This is absolutely phenomenal, I love your art and you are an inspiring artist towards me and others. It's an amazing piece of art of what you introduced, and I love it, I wish I was as good as you in drawing, sadly, I can't even draw a dog without making it look like a half-cow and half-pig. Overall, great work, please continue to do these dazzling types of artwork!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  16. Amazing, if I tried to do that it would be a mess,

That would look good on a wall

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  17. This piece looks like it was made by an abstract genius-you! I've always been fascinated at drawing and pretending my characters came to life, and I'm completely blown away by this masterpiece!

You've defiantly adapted to this style strongly, and your works are incredible! With its meanings (referencing the Sr.Mod yellow heart) and design, I am in complete and utter shock at your magnificent work!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  18. I start with the ear or lips usually, but it depends on what I'm drawing of course! Here are more examples https://www.mineplex.com/threads/an-iscariart-thread-ha.45896/ It definitely depends on the subject ^-^ thank you ALL for your kind words! Sorry for the brief reply, I'm getting ready for work :P

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 11, 2019
    wixco likes this.
  19. Wow, your one-line work never fails to impress... Like I've said before, you've taken this modern medium and applied your own signature style and aesthetic to it, and the results are always works that are both recognizable and breathtaking.

I know I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more of these from you in the future; keep up the awesome work!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  20. It’s girl Herobrine...

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.