• 395 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6284 Players Online
  • 5889 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Just so we are clear on this bug...

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Qwop Expert, Dec 6, 2020.

1. It happens ~90 percent of the time. Once in a while you will get good spurts but that is extremely rare.

THEN, you have the 99 percent of people who dont even know this bug exists SO...

90 percent of the time, virtually everyone remaining is hunting for a hider that does not exist. They dont even know they are chopping and hunting... for absolutely NOTHING!

Im sorry I think this bug is so wrong. Ethically. Morally.

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  2. Hey! I recommend reporting your bugs here so they will get more attention and will hopefully be fixed!

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    230V likes this.
  3. flute is going to pass you that’s the real reason you want this fixed

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  4. “Im sorry I think this bug is so wrong. Ethically. Morally.” best quote of 2020
    big fax

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    MINEPLEXFLOATER, 230V and Grant138 like this.
  5. Hello, there being a "ghost" player on the Hider team is already known, and will be fixed when the next BH update is for Bedrock. The forum post about the proposed update can be found here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/gi-bedrock-block-hunt-update-proposal.170462/#post-593791
    The bug fixes list is not on the forum post itself, but Landay links to the document with the list at the top of his post: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i87cDER_iS5XV_mcK1hBrHywiz2qglpio5vXf30U89c/edit

This bug is already known and is listed on the GI Bedrock BH Update Proposals. There isn't a need for them to report it.

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  6. Oh could it be that I nailed your boi? ;-)

HAHA Wait until you see me with my new 165hz Gsync monitor, I will absolutely massacre you even WORSE. Its honestly ridiculous. All the changes made to the game have only benefited me too, this gonne be great!

Oh my monitor was 27 inches 75 hz before. The size now? 30.5 inches VIEWABLE. You're dead. Its over. I'm even hunting for 3060ti the next 3 days, wait until I get that? What?

*dont you understand that part of the game, to me, to keep it interesting the most I can... Includes reporting? Ive caught ~50 people and I never even had an upload account on Youtube, now Im EFFICIENT. Don't cheat in my games.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 6, 2020
    afterfive and FluteVegetables like this.
  7. I haven't looked at the LB in over a year. FFS I played 30 games today, won them all and got about 6 "wins." Do people really care about the LB that much in a broken game?

*and that means I took 24 "losses." L.o.l. I am still second. I can name 2 people who would have passed me, there have been none others when it mattered.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 6, 2020
  8. If you found a bug on Minecraft Bedrock Edition, then I recommend you report the bug at mineplex.com/pebugs . Your bug report will get more attention and may be fixed quicker.

Posted Dec 18, 2020
  9. Its been a year. Reporting bugs is a total waste of time.

This is the fourth time in 3 years where some new "big update" is coming, and ZERO happens.

This server is filled with liars and time wasters. Its frankly unbelievable, the level of incompetence.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 20, 2020
    Pumpedpixel likes this.
  10. HEYO,

I remember seeing this bug happening. However, you are wrong. Necessarily, when you actually hit a block intentionally it does count, which is the right thing. Keep your finger down on the mouse and swinging and u hit a block but doesn't necessarily register is the right thing as well, if that's what you're referring to.

Try here to report a bug. :) Any more questions feel free to PM/DM me.

-Justin/Ghost

Posted Dec 20, 2020
    Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  11. Can you read

Posted Dec 20, 2020
    Qwop Expert likes this.
  12. Oh sorry, I didn't see what you stated. Personally, I haven't seen this happen, sorry. However, you can report a bug.

Posted Dec 20, 2020
    Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  13. This game is gone.
    Then play BlockHunt, because it happens every single match. If you are a hider or a hunter, 99 percent chance you dont even know you are playing for no reason.

and its been that way for a year.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 21, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.