• 938 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9376 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Just met a group of "fun raiders" in Master Builders. Really got upset.

Discussion in 'Master Builders' started by Meemsouprice, Jul 19, 2019.

1. I made a report ticket already, and I am not going to tell the IGNs in this thread.
    I got upset how group of five people can destroy people's fun in the game. Literally being really rude, mocking, inappropriate builds, voting purple for the people in the group and red for others etc. Then I got to be the center of their group attacking.
    Is there aaany kind of "/report" thing in Mineplex that would let me fast to report people like these? They are not just destroying my fun on this game, but others' too. Is there a way as example to message a moderator?

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  2. Hello!
    There is a /report system in Mineplex, but you have to be Hero+ to use the command. There is a sale on ranks right now which makes the Hero rank very cheap but I am not saying you have to buy it. In your case, the best thing to do is ask a Hero+ to /report the player(s) and let Mineplex do it's thing. Forum reports are another great way to report players.

Hope this helped,
    Jman442369

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    Meemsouprice likes this.
  3. I would upgrade it but it takes $2 and I have only $0,76 at Paypal right now, and I am not able to deposit the money there right now, hope the sale is still going for a while. I have to use forum reporting for now.
    --- Post updated ---
    Nevermind, sold some stuff from Steam and was able to buy the rank

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 19, 2019
    Zomaholic likes this.
  4. Along with using /report, a more effective way to report players would be to join the StaffRequest community. You can use the community chat to to globally contact staff members and if someone is available, they will come help you with any issue that you are having. Otherwise, you'd have to friend staff members in-game and just check your friends list for someone or check out Lobby-1 to see if anyone is online there. I know it can be hard sometimes to find someone, but hopefully, this helps a little bit. Also, keep in mind that you can /ignore any players that you don't want to see their messages. If someone is being rude to you, I would suggest gathering evidence to report and then ignoring them.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  5. How do I join it?

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  6. One other thing that wasn't mentioned is if you have a friend online, message them and ask them to grab a Staff Member from Lobby-1. They will come and sort out the issue.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  7. There USED to be an in-game report for Master Builders.. but they removed it and unbanned everyone from Master Builders who was banned in Master Builders for reasons like this.
    So, basically, no. There is no easy way to report them anymore unless you use Staff Request and there happens to be a staff member who is not currently occupied with another task.
    To be completely honest, this is the exact reason why I completely stopped playing Master Builders. Nearly every round, there's a group of 5-6 people who build male body parts, discriminatory illustrations, and who purposely say racist, uncalled for, offensive, vulgar and purposely aggravating and triggering negative phrases for the sole purpose of making people feel like worthless, powerless, and defenseless, as well as to make them feel offended and personally attacked.
    9/10 times, whenever I experience this, there are usually absolutely no staff members available to deal with this, and my /reports get marked as expired. I would report them on the forums; however, these people make use of alternate accounts that they purchased in bulk for little more than 2 dollars, making any report towards them a complete waste of time and deeming any action against them as completely and utterly pointless.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  8. Pretty sure you just type /com join Staffrequest. Someone will see your pending request and will let you in pretty soon after that. Also, I'm pretty sure most staff are in Staffrequest so just ask one of them when you see them in lobby-1 to help you out with that.

Posted Jul 22, 2019