• 1018 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3102 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Just checking in :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Firecatz3, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Hello everyone. I have been scrolling through the forums for a few minutes now and I got kind of bored so I just wanted to see how everyone is doing! i'd be happy to start a little conversation if anyone wants :)

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  2. I'm doing fine, thanks for asking haha.

How are you??

Posted Nov 11, 2019
    Firecatz3 likes this.
  3. I could be better but its alright :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 11, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  4. I'm doing pretty good, I don't have any homework, I got to play minecraft and COD, I ate cup cakes, and I'm watching Monday night football, so yea awsome day what about you?

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  5. Hello!

Thank you so much for asking all of us! I am doing absolutely wonderful this moment. I thank you again for asking! How are you though, Firecatz3?

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  6. Hey there!

I'm doing alright and thank you so much for asking me, and everyone on the forums. Just browsing on the forums, and handling appeals. I really need to start playing minigames today, like Nano, or Cake Wars!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  7. Heyo!

This is a very thoughtful and amazing thread you've created here, I've barely seen questions like these asked before. Glad to see everybody is doing good here, I'm doing good myself as well. I'm currently waiting for Pokemon Sword & Shield to drop since I preordered them months back, but in the meantime I am just relaxing and playing Mineplex! Thank you for creating this thread, hopefully everybody else is doing good as well.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  8. I'm doing great! I'm currently working on my Trainee application so that I can join some of my favorite staff members on the hunt for hackers and converse with other players!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  9. You don't see threads like this every day.
    I'm doing just wonderful at the moment, my day has been going pretty well so far and I'm still excited about everything. I already saw your reply above so I hope you'll get better soon!

Good thread again. Thanks for making it!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    RealWand and saltyfishhy like this.
  10. Hey,

I'm doing alright, currently just browsing the forums, once I head off here I'm going to do a few reports then play some Bedrock. I hope you all reading this have a wonderful day and remember that you are important and don't forget about yourself!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  11. I am doing alright for the most part, the weather outside is delightful (song starts playing in my head) lol. The weather outside is snowy, we've had a snow storm since yesterday night, it should have been a snow day but our school rarely ever calls in a snow day. It was tiring getting the snow off the car and getting to school in the morning and I walked home from school through all the snow so all the coldness is giving me a lot of fatigue. On the bright side, I have been doing great in school, some nice test grades and most of my work done for the day within 15 minutes of getting home. I'm just generally feeling good and ready for a break hehe, but what about you @Firecatz3 how has your day been? <3

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    Firecatz3 likes this.
  12. thank you for you' kind words :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 12, 2019
  13. I'm doing pretty ok, but my head feels like it's been full of cotton all day. I'm also kinda sad that school didn't get cancelled. It was so snowy and icy today. There was even a winter weather advisory until 11 this morning. But guess what, there's still school. Like nearly everyone else, I was hoping it would be cancelled. So it was a major disappointment when I found out it wasn't. I slipped on ice like 5 times on my way to my bus stop this morning. But regardless of school closing or not, I am still excited about the snow because it doesn't usually snow this early, and when it does, it won't stick. But there's like 3 inches of snow outside right now. Another good thing that happened today is that I got my first paycheck from my new job! I didn't really do actual work though, I just went in for computer training a few days last week. My first official day of working is on Friday.

It's nice that you're checking in on us. I don't usually see many threads like this so I'm glad you posted. I know a lot of other people already asked this, but how are you? Anything interesting happen since last time you've been on here?

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  14. I’m doing very good! Thank you for being making this thread and being thoughtful

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  15. I am doing alright, compared to the last few weeks or so. There was a lot of adversity I was dealing with in real life but I am fine now!

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  16. I'm doing pretty well right now! Under quite a bit of stress with school work but it's all clearing up which is fine! Mineplex work is also going great and things on the server seem to be doing well which is really good for me! If you ever want to talk just DM me as I'm more than happy to talk about things! :)​

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  17. Hihi!

I'm doing great thanks for asking. It's been a pretty relaxing weekend for me, I've just been on my computer doing some Mineplex work stuff and also I have been perfecting my apple crumble recipe. Safe to say, I should go on the Great British Bake Off next year because I'm just that much of a pro.

As for school, I'm in my last year of British secondary school meaning I have a lot of pressure on me to do well in my GSCEs (final exams). But, I don't let the pressure get to me because I remain to do the same thing I have always done at school so nothing is too much for me. I arrive at school 1 minute before the bell goes, I leave school the first chance I get and don't stop for extra revision. I only stop for maths revision because I enjoy maths. It's not the best way, no, but it seems to be working because I got my recent mock exam results back:
    Maths - Grade 7
    English Literature - Grade 7 Grade 7= A
    English Language - Grade 6 Grade 6= B+
    Triple Combined Science - 7-6-7

So yeah I'm doing pretty alright:)

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    RealWand and Im_Ken like this.