• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7855 Players Online
  • 4965 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Just built something on my creative server! Showcasing here

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by D3ft, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Posted Jul 14, 2020
    xGetRekted, Meami, JAKE/// and 2 others like this.
  2. Very interesting, it would be cool to see you expand off of this idea and maybe make it almost like an alien town!

Posted Jul 15, 2020
  3. This is a really neat build! I would love to see you continue working on it. Make sure to give us updates along the way–I would love to see them!

Posted Jul 15, 2020
  4. Hey!

I think this is pretty cool. It would be nice to see some branches or things simular to that added.

Posted Jul 15, 2020
    JAKE/// likes this.
  5. That looks like a really nice beginner structure dude, and I'm being genuine. Nice job!

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  6. Hello!

I wish I could see more of this build! From what I can see you seem to have thought out the proportions pretty well! I would love to know more about what you’ve built as I’m not entirely sure what to take away from it. I’m getting a lot of fantasy/magical vibes, I’m not sure if I’m right to say it’s like a wand or a staff? Overall, a lovely build with a neat colour palette. Good job I hope to see more in the future :)

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  7. Hiya!

Wowza! Where can I start? Your build is absolutely incredible. Though I'm not entirely sure what it is, it's a very well done, and detailed build. I also love the "moodiness" of this build. Keep up the awesome builds!

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jul 16, 2020
    thinkfused likes this.
  8. I love larger and towering structures. I'd love to know how you managed to build this! If you're planning on expanding this build/theme, please post the updates!

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  9. I really like your build, it has a magical/ enchanted theme to it. I especially like the purple river!! I am curious, is the build a wizards tower? I can’t wait to see you expand upon it, keep up the good work! Have a great day!

Posted Jul 17, 2020
  10. This is pretty cool! Just one suggestion for the grass parts at the bottom, some parts are flat. You should add more texture there, otherwise this is a really good build!

Posted Jul 18, 2020