• 382 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8820 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Just another introduction...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OJ_hog, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Hi there!

My name is Owen but most people just call me OJ. I've been a part of the mineplex community for about seven years and but I have never really been a part of the forums. I've decided that I want to try and become a more active member of the community by hanging out on the server, discord, and now the forums too. Outside of mineplex, I am on the varsity soccer team, I am a Dungeon Master when I play D&D with my friends, I love cooking, and I often go mountain biking. I am currently working as a lifeguard and I am proud to say that nobody has drowned on my watch yet. If you ever want to play some games you can find me in the best lounge (if you didn't know the pumpkin lounge on discord is superior) and I enjoy playing anything except cake wars on mineplex. Anyways that's me if you ever want to add me in-game my IGN is OJhog and anybody is msg me, my dm's on discord are always open at OJ_hog#3272 and I guess I'll see you around!

Posted Sep 17, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  2. Hey Owen!

It is fantastic to meet you! My name is AyyNick, but you can call me Nick. I must say it's a great decision that you have decided to start being active on all of Mineplex's platforms, the forums are an amazing place where you can meet new people and interact with the community. It's also great for sharing ideas and thoughts and communicating with other people. I am sure you'll really enjoy them as I do.

I have also been around on Mineplex for a while, it's a great server and I am glad I found out about it long ago. Cooking is so much fun, I have been cooking lots of healthy foods recently. My favourite part is you can experiment and make all kinds of tasty and awesome foods, some which you can't even buy from the standard shops. Also, a lifeguard!! How cool! I love to swim, and so being a lifeguard definitely sounds fun to me, good job with keeping everyone safe in the water. Feel free to add me in-game /f AyyNick, I love to meet new people, and I am always happy to play some games or just have a chat whenever I am online.

I really enjoyed reading your introduction, and you seem like a very interesting person. I hope to see you around the server soon! :)

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  3. Heyo!

It's always nice to see players getting involved more with the community, especially on the Discord and Forums. My name is TooMuchXMas4You, but some people just call me XMas. When I was younger, I played soccer for 4 years and it was really fun, so it's awesome you're on a varsity team. I am hoping later this year to get back into soccer, but I also play Tennis as well. Minecraft is my main game, so I usually stick to that. I love to bake instead of cooking because I'm really bad at it even though I took some classes in 6th grade, and I enjoy normal hiking with my family. I don't currently have a job, but I'm hoping to get one in the near future.

If you're looking to play with somebody or talk to somebody, feel free to add me in game (my name is the same) or talk to me via Forums. Hopefully you enjoy your time here on the forums, was nice meeting you!

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  4. Hey Owen!

I'm glad to see that you've decided to get more involved with the forums side of Mineplex, there are a lot of nice people on here and it really is a great community to be apart of! I'm glad to hear that you're doing well as a lifeguard too! If you ever have any questions about the forums then feel free to message me and I'll try my best to help you out.

Have a great day! :)

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  5. Hey Owen!

I'm very happy that you have decided to come on the forums now! I can assure you that the forums are a safe and comforting place. My name is Mathew, my IGN is Mathuu. I can assure you, I don't bite. I hope you have a wonderful stay here on Mineplex, and please don't be scared to message me! Just do /f Mathuu and you can ask me whatever.

Enjoy your stay!

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  6. Hello, Owen!

Nice to meet you! Glad to see that you'll be more active here on the forums. It's a pretty nice place :) Cool that you play D&D! I've played a little bit, and it's fun! I hope we can play some day. You've been here for seven years, wow. You must teach me some skills in the games you play!

My name is Daniel obviously, and you can always party invite me or send me a message if you want to play sometime! I'm open for pretty much all games!

Hope to see you more aorund!

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  7. Hi there!

My name is _Prof_ and I have been on Mineplex for 3 years. I have also gradually discovered other parts of the server. A month later I joined the server, I created my Enjin account and 2 years later, entered the Discord. Outside of Mineplex, I am on my town's AA hockey team, play guitar, and do YouTube. My current job is at Starbucks where I prepare the drinks/food for customers. I mainly play The Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, and Speed Builders. My IGN is _Prof_ and Discord is MrDrProf#8715. Welcome to the Minepelx forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  8. Can you hook me up with some Starbucks gift cards?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  9. Heya Owen :D

I'm glad to see you join the forums! It's nice to see more OG community members become more linked and I think the change to XenForo really helped us out as Enjin didn't really do the job for a server like us at this point! I'm Oscar, I also really like cooking and I could say that if you were my lifeguard your statement would not be true xD

All jokes aside, it's really nice to see you here and if you've got any questions feel free to ask! :)​

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  10. Hey Owen, or Oj.
    Welcome to the Mineplex forums. Great to see that you've finally decided to join us here on the forums. Hopefully, you've already started to feel welcome on the Mineplex forums and I wish you all of the best. If you ever need anything just PM me! :)

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  11. Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I'll be sure to say hi if I see any of you online!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.