• 2006 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7425 Players Online
  • 5419 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

just all white?

Discussion in 'Help' started by themadgamingjay, Jul 12, 2019.

1. When i play mineplex my skin is all white but i have a skin that isn't just all white

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    Mahht likes this.
  2. Hi there,

I'm assuming you are playing on Bedrock edition. This issue occurs when the skin you are using is banned by Mineplex, often for giving some type of unfair advantage such as hitbox size. If you change your skin to something that is not banned, this problem will resolve itself and the skin will be correctly displayed.

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    Mahht and BasicT like this.
  3. As mentioned the all white skin means you have a skin banned by mineplex, it's not all about hitbox, it's also content of the skin pack or the look of the skin.
    If you change skins that will solve it, unless you pick another skin from that skin pack or another style skin that is banned, there are not too many so picking a new one you should be ok.

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    Mahht and BasicT like this.
  4. Mineplex is a very family-friendly server and as stated above, it is more than likely because the skin is banned. Try using a different skin and see if it is still white, or if it is fixed! If it is still white please contact me or a staff member so we can help you further!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Mahht likes this.
  5. Hi there, @Goudge is correct and you'll need a new skin or to submit a report here.

Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 9:34 AM
  6. Hey!

So as mentioned before, the skin you have selected is banned by Mineplex. This could either be because it has an unfair hitbox advantage or disadvantage. Besides this, the content of the skin might go against Mineplex policy. You can read their rules here. Despite what was said, do not create a ticket as they are for purchase-related issues.

Hope This Helped!
    -Nick

Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 6:20 PM