• 1013 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5058 Players Online
  • 4045 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Just a Heads up

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Swle, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On my Trainee Application I capitalized Swle. It supposed to be swle. Thank u!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  2. omg good luck!! i'd love to see you as trainee!!!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  3. Hey!

I don't think here is the best place to post about this. Your best bet would be to contact a Recruiter and send them a message so they know. However, I don't really believe this will cause any major issues. Nevertheless, if you feel the need to let them know PM a recruiter and just inform them and all should be well!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    rexh17, BaconAnEggs and Thenorn like this.
  4. Good luck swle.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  5. Good luck mate

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  6. Herro!

I wish you the best of luck on your application! As others have stated above me, this is not the best place for this post. Contact a recruiter from the list found here and tell them about your error. I'm not sure that a capitalization is that much of an issue though as there is only one swle anyway. Again, best of luck on your application!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  7. If you believe you made an error on your application, please contact the Recruitments team which can be found at https://www.mineplex.com/staff. I don't see the issue with your actual IGN. As long as you submit an application with your correct IGN, you won't get into any trouble. It doesn't matter if your IGN were capitalized or not. Please note, I recommend not to change your username after you submitted it.

I'll lock this thread because the questions and concerns have been answered. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I want to wish you the best luck on your Trainee application! :)

Thread locked > Concern Addressed

Posted Jul 12, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.